Sanctuary

Kali (3)

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Oct 15, 2010 on Syfy

• Mind-blowing comeback

What a mind-blowing comeback! After nine months of waiting for Kali 3, it has finally arrived at our TV screens. The story picked up where we left in spring and wraps up the whole plot with Big Bertha and Wexford, trying to take over the Sanctuary network. The storyline is thrilling and I was not able to turn myself away from the TV until the end of the episode. The whole ´Tsunami wave threatening the whole Pacific region` adds a nice twist to the story and it's mysterious resolve leaves enough room for future episodes revolving around Big Bertha and her mystery friends. The characters were well played. I loved Forsythe switching sides, because it fitted amazingly well into his character throughout Kali. On the other, I found the deterioration of Wexford in the end a little over the top, although I still could not hide a satisfied grin when the Captain and his crew refused to cooperate!
    So, indeed a very nice comeback that leaves my craving for more!