Sanctuary

Nubbins

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Nov 07, 2008 on Syfy

• When the team arrives on a boat in San Fransisco harbor, they find the crew dead including the hunter who brought these cute little furry creatures called Nubbins and a predator that specifically stalks them from South America.

You know I like cats and dogs myself, but even the cute little ones would become dangerous if they multiplied like these little guys do. Like anything else a hive of bees and a human or Parana's and a cow. The many will defeat the one if there are too many for the one to deal with. That kept going through my mind the first time I saw this episode.

Luckily with the team intuition about the cold and Sophie specific gift they eventually manage to subdue the little buggers. Whew... could you imagine? Death by Nubbins. What a way to go.

Boy they are sure lucky Henry has the systems working as well as they do. How many episodes have these state of the art systems and equipment failed because these people are dealing with the unknown?

A pretty good episode that sort of highlights some of the funny but weird things the Sanctuary must deal with on a day to day basis. I loved the Will and Ashley scene earlier in the episode. That was one of her better scenes of this season. Overall just a fun and fast paced episode. Thanks for reading...