Sanctuary

Pax Romana

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Apr 15, 2011 on Syfy

• A huge disappointment

I felt disappointed after watching this episode. I was expecting something more than just some dying creature living in a magma pool! When I saw it I was laughing out loud and my laugh was even louder when I saw two ladies going down to sit on its back! Come on, the viewers are not so naive, even if this is sci-fi series. The tension and the riddles leading to the entrance to The City through which we were nicely guided in the first half of this season were brilliantly spoiled but this episode. After "The Hollow Men" I couldn't wait to see the next episode but right now, I am a bit of afraid what "Hangover" might bring...
  • Pax Romana

Pax Romana was a perfect episode of Sanctuary and I really enjoyed watching this awesome and entertaining episode! I thought it was cool how the series explored the Hollow Earth Mythology. This episode had every thing from Advanced Technology, Super Abnormals, Drama, Intrigue, Danger, and Touching Moments. I thought it was interesting how Gregory said "Heaven had to be warned" and I wonder what that is all about. I hope to learn more. I also enjoyed how Fallon was secretly working with Adam Worth though he betrays her. It was neat to see Kanaan in his true form. I look forward to watching the next episode of Sanctuary!!!!!!!
  • And they're back! :)

After however many months it's been the Sanctuary team is back and is straight into action!
    Definitely not what I was expecting in terms of how the gang was bought back to life (pleasant surprise there) and all the set up from the previous episode paid off. Also loved that everyone had a part to play - Henry was geeking out at all the technology, Will was helping track down Adam, and Kate & Helen were helping the super abnormal. There was no one there for the sake of it or just tagging a long. Really wanna know what's happened with John and Adam.. defs think they'll be back in the future. Am glad they're not holding back on John's murderous side. Defs creeped me out seeing the message in blood. But will he kill Adam?
ABC