Sanctuary

Revelations (1)

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jan 02, 2009 on Syfy

• How could anyone not love this show?

I fall in love with this show for a different reason ever episode. This time it was Dr. Magnus's willingness to do anything, including potentially infecting herself with the nuerotoxin, to save her cro-magnon friend, I forget his name. The easy going relationship between Dr. Watson and Druit (aka Jack the Ripper) was a little unbelievable considering their past adversarial relationship. But whose to say that 160 year old people can't work out their differences, I mean they are way more mature both literally and figuratively. I do, however, worry that the writers will have to take some pretty big liberties with reality in order for Helen to retrieve Tesla's key. Dr. Watson put it best when he said that "Tesla had the power of an ancient vampire and fell asleep in Edison's electric chair at full power" and that Helen and Tesla's skill sets are not even close to comparable. I'd imagine she'll use some kind of insight about the way her father would have booby trapped Tesla's key to retrieve it.