Sanctuary

Revelations (2)

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jan 09, 2009 on Syfy

• Revelations (2)

Revelations (2) was a perfect episode and season finale of Sanctuary. This episode was full of action, suspense, drama, and intrigue. It was fun to watch as the team find a way into the destroyed cities underground catacombs to complete their mission while Henry and Ashley were being manipulated by Dana Whitcomb of the Cabal. This episode had some defining character driven scenes as well as plot development. This series is unique and the story lines are well written. Viewers learn more about the Cabals plans for Ashley. It was interesting to watch Druit and Watson work together. I look forward to watching the next episode and next season of Sanctuary!!!!!!!
  • Dr. Magnus and the team finally get through to the location of the source blood but are met with several obstacles. Meanwhile, Ashley and Henry are still being held prisoners by the Cabal.

Nice use of special effects with Watson and Will rediscovering the location of the source. The team meets the vampire Nicolai again but does he plan on doing what the team says? Meanwhile Ashley and Henry continue to be held prisoner by the Cabal what will happen to them?

Great episode with the character development taking a big bulk of the first part of the episode the second half had the action, suspense and twists I was waiting for. It did live up to the hype of being a season finale episode..

Getting the source blood wouldn't be easy as each member had to use their specific gift to solve different puzzles to get vial of blood. Lucky Will got to have Clara the beautiful invisible girl all to himself while John and Watson bitterly have to solve their puzzle together. Dr. Magnus has the deceitful Nicholai to deal with. It was interesting and funny to see how they deal with each barrier differently. LMAO at Will and Clara getting naked to solve their puzzles (I know he probably loved it I know I would). Nicholas was actually afraid to solve his puzzle while the arguments with Watson and John were memorable. Well I won't reveal too much but again it was entertaining to see the types of things they had to go to get the vials. They left a couple of things open at the end.

I wonder what they'll do with Ashley next season or will Clara take up Will's offer on being in the Sanctuary team and what else the Cabal has in store for everybody.
  • So far, I love this show!

I really love this show, and I can't wait until it's back on the air. It'll be great to see how things turn out... and will love bloom for any of the characters? I can always hope, right?

And maybe there will even be some more additions to the staff, and to those who stay at the Sanctuary... and I can always stand to know what other story lines that will come around. I just wish I knew when the show will be back on. Guess I'll just have to wait and see, even if I'm not exactly the best at that particular job...
  • this show is really hard to score, nothing like it has been tried before on a tv budget

Sanctuary is an amazing show for a number of reasons, the main one being (and why it is so hard to score) it is produced fully green screen, on a tv budget. I know other tv programs have done some of there scenes like this, and films have been done completly CG, but Sanctuary is the first tv show to try it.

Also to me personally Chrisopher Hyerdayl (i can never spell that name) is one of the most underused actors around. he shows how flexable he is by playing two complety different caracters on the show. His and Amanda Tappings onscreen chemistry is great too, and i hope to see more of that in series three.

There are however things that need to be improved as in any series. Tappings English accent, the actress who plays Ashley needs to be given more ( she is two one dimensional at the moment), and the other two men will and henry need to work on there onscreen chemisry. Other than that, fantastic, keep going
  • That was great episode..

Wow.

That was something.. I was maybe little disappointing after last episode as I hoped more but this one - a stunning season ending.

The stakes are higher than ever - the war against abnormals may broke if they do not manage to make an antidote to cure what Cabal did.. And five of them travel to Himalayas to find the blood and they have to do series of tests and that really adds quite a lot excitement and adventure but also managed to do little char development. I think we will be seeing John Druitt more next season as his char definitely made some big moves toward staying around more..

And the whole key thing - getting them and blood.. and then Watson dieing - some sacrifice too.. but the big surprise was the end - the way Cabal played them all over and got the blood by using the means noone could suspect - Ashley.
MNT