Sanctuary

Sanctuary For None (1)

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Dec 23, 2011 on Syfy

• Sanctuary For None (1)

Sanctuary For None (1) was a perfect episode of Sanctuary and I really enjoyed watching this episode because the story was intense, fun and full of surprises. It was great watching Will get caught up in the middle of both sides as Magnus seems to be working a secret Agenda and Addisson is determined to eliminate abnormals before they initiate a real battle for the surface. There was some awesome character and plot development, action, humor, and drama. It was awesome watching Magnus in action as she escaped Will's attempts to detain her. I look forward to watching the next episode to see what happens next after Magnus made a huge revelation to the general public!!!!!!!!!
  • I apologize....I relistened to the Martin Luther King remark. I was mistaken.

I misunderstood the MLK remark the first time. I relistened and Helen Magnus stated: "Martin Luther King was a passivist. It takes much more courage than being a soldier."

Kudo's to the writers afterall. I was pleased to hear I was mistaken! I enjoyed the show even more so the second time around!