Sanctuary

Tempus

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Oct 07, 2011 on Syfy

• Helen Magnus goes Back to the Future!

Helen Magnus goes Back to the Future, from 2010 to 1899.

And like Marty McFly, she has to avoid running into past self.

Interestingly enough, she brings back with her a Colt 1911 .45 ACP invented by John Browning only 12 years after 1899, but which was still one of the best handguns in use in 2010, nearly a century later!

How's that for defying time?

Terrific episode!
  • Tempus

Tempus was a superb episode of Sanctuary and I really enjoyed watching this episode as Magnus follows Adam back in time and she tries to prevent him from altering the course of events. It was fun watching her avoid herself from that time and there was plenty of action, drama and intrigue. The end of the episode was interesting and I can't wait to find out what happens next. This episode wrapped up the Adam story line pretty well. I look forward to watching the next episode!!!!!!!

• Not the best but certainly a good one.

Not the best opening episode for Sanctuary but it made a wonderful change seeing the insight into Helen Magnus's life before we met her. Seeing her past encounters with Druitt and the relationship she had with Watson, always a pleasure to see them both. I enjoyed the episode, hopefully this is the start of a fantastic season. Great ep.

8.5 out of 10 xx