Sanctuary

Uprising

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Oct 14, 2011 on Syfy

• Excellent Post 9/11 Political Allegory

Excellent Post 9/11 Political Allegory.

Series producers Damian Kindler and Amanda Tapping deserve the highest praise for preaching reason and moderation in the face of rampant xenophobia.

The Hollow Earth Abnormals represent the Muslim world.

The Sanctuary Network represents those elements in the West, especially the US, who believe in "live and let live," and who are calling for peace.

United Nations Security Inspector Lilian Lee represents hawkish champions of the New World Order such as Madeleine Albright, Condoleeza Rice, and Hilary Clinton.

The trigger happy Lotus Defense Corps General Villanova represents warmongering Centcom generals such as David Petraeus and Tommy Franks, who wage Holy War against Arabs and other Muslims.
  • Uprising

Uprising was a superb and very entertaining episode of Sanctuary. I really enjoyed watching this action packed episode full of drama, intrigue, as well as character and plot development. The story moved at a great pace, and there were somesuspensefulparts that had me on the edge waiting to see what happened next. It was cool to see Henry fighting the giant lizard man, and for the others to fight too. The best part was when Will picked up a signal inside the Sanctuary and discovered Magnus and I enjoyed her dialogue with Will. Her time away could be a spin off series. I look forward to watching the next episode!!!!!!!

ABC