Sanctuary

Veritas

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Nov 20, 2009 on Syfy

• Helen is suspected of murdering Bigfoot leaving Will to be the one to uncover her innocence.

Well another straight forward episode. Once again the Sci-Fi part of the series is heavily underplayed. These episodes could be done on other shows without much deviation.

It was entertaining, but the whole Sanctuary part of the series was not seen here. Even the "Fragments" did have more of a SciFi feel than this. Nevertheless, will rate decent because of Amanda Tapping's performance and Robin's acting. We do see Will starting to change. He is not the same drawn back guy from Season One. He is definitely more assertive the Secon Season.

Helen is framed for the murder of Bigfoot. She proclaims innocence but when the video shows her shooting him, her goose might be cooked.

The Sanctuary teams brings in a team of telepaths to get inside. There could have been an attempt here to show a couple of special effects to show us the telepaths in action, but we didn't anything here.

I would have rated this episode higher if they did. Like I said the SciFi part of this episode was highly underplayed.

Anyhow, Will still holds to the thought that Helen is innocent. Eventually Will's determination pays off when he finds out why Helen is acting so paranoid and crazy throughout this whole ordeal of being frame.

The explanation was very, very out there. I was like what? Then again, I should have realized that Helen always has a hidden mission. This is the second time this season where she has had mysterious amnesia and doesn't what happened.

However, because this is a show that I love to show watch, I gave it the benefit of the doubt.

Amanda was great as always, Robin was great too. Robin and Amanda do play well off each other.

Only drawback is the lack of SciFi and Abnormals. They referenced a "Big Bertha", a superabnormal, but we never actually see it.

As a standalone episode it was decent. However, not the biggest episode this season
ABC