TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Sanjay and Craig Forums

Saturday 10:30 AM on NickelodeonIn Season

Public Service Annoucment

minimew2020

[1]Aug 10, 2013
    • level: 19

This series is WAY better than those two crappy shows , CatDog and ChalkZone

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

PIGGYDOOM

[2]Aug 23, 2013
    • level: 8

No it is NOT! I grew up with CatDog and Chalkzone! And you said us fans of CatDog should get banned! We shall NOT! Maybe you should get banned for hating CatDog and Chalkzone! This show is really stupid IMO! Its basically a ripoff of Regular Show! So *Bleep* off you dumb minimew! Yell

ayranci2

[3]Sep 2, 2013
    • level: 4

Sorry but in my opinion, CatDog is better than Sanjay and Craig. CatDog is a good show but it has flaws. Sanjay and Craig is not bad but It's not good either. I agree with @PIGGYDOOM, It's similar to Regular Show.

Edited on 09/02/2013 3:34am
    Edited 2 total times.

minimew2020

[4]Nov 3, 2013
    • level: 19

PIGGYDOOM wrote:

No it is NOT! I grew up with CatDog and Chalkzone! And you said us fans of CatDog should get banned! We shall NOT! Maybe you should get banned for hating CatDog and Chalkzone! This show is really stupid IMO! Its basically a ripoff of Regular Show! So *Bleep* off you dumb minimew! Yell

You messed up in the head?

Oldnickolodeon34

[5]Nov 14, 2013
    • level: 9
    Hey minimew, do you really think this show is better than classics such as Catdog and Chalkzone? Think again because you're dead wrong. Thus show is stupid and relies too much on gross humor Ans nothing else. By the way, you posted this forum on my birthday. Great, just fucking great!!! >

DreadAngelus

[6]Dec 11, 2013
    • level: 12

Dunno if you're trolling or not, because I almost see you on any cartoons (awful cartoons) and you go nuts, bash all the other reviewers because of their reviews and sometimes disregarding the system of opinions. And in the process, you always bash CatDog and ChalkZone. I wonder why you have such big hatred on those two shows?

Cowansm3

[7]Dec 12, 2013
    • level: 2

Gee minimew,can't you respect people for they're opinions?I hate this show but I don't hate anyone who watches it.Also I love catdog,chalkzone,and I'm proud of it,I don't care if you insult me for thinking differently than you.Everyone has the right to have freedom of their thoughts,and you should respect people who like catdog and other shows.

beachblondie

[8]Dec 27, 2013

CatDog is a classic 90's Nick show and, I believe, has much better animation, humor, and creativeness! Sanjay and Craig is just another stupid show like Bob's Burgers and, if anywhere, belongs on FOX and not on a children's show. The whole show is based on fart jokes and gross, graphic things.

90snickelodeon

[9]Jan 3, 2014
    • level: 4

Shut the hell up, minimew.

lootlimo

[10]Jan 5, 2014
    • level: 10
    Minimew, we all have different opinions. I didn't grow up with Catdog or Chalkzone because I am a kid of this generation. But I think this show sucks.

Oldnickolodeon34

[11]Jan 5, 2014

lootlimo wrote:
    Minimew, we all have different opinions. I didn't grow up with Catdog or Chalkzone because I am a kid of this generation. But I think this show sucks.

I know right? He doesn't know how to respect opinions as he goes to review terrible cartoons and complain how people should stop hating them. I'm 12 years old (will be 13 in august) and I guess that's still in Nickelodeon's target range, and even I hate this show.

DisneyVillain

[12]Jan 5, 2014
    • level: 14

Minimew2020, you are not a reviewer, you are a troll. Sanjay and Craig sucks and you are clearly using your "hatred" for Catdog and Chalkzone and "love: for Uncle Grandpa and Sanjay and Craig to annoy us and waste our time.

I agree we should respect other people's opinions, I have a friend who like Bio-Dome, which I immensely despise, but I won't let it ruin our friendship.

sumoneelse3950

[13]Jan 6, 2014
    • level: 7

Don't hate people just because they like the shows you hate. If someone likes something, let them like it. Everyone has the right to their own opinion. There is a right on the First Amendment called the "Freedom of Speech". It states that we are aloud to say whatever comes to mind. If you can't even respect that, then me and a lot of TV.com members have lost a lot of respect for you. If we have any.

lootlimo

[14]Feb 2, 2014
    • level: 10

Now I have actually seen some Catdog and Chalkzone with Verizon On Demand. I liked it way better than Sanjay and Craig. I even wrote a review about it. Minimew, I wonder how you like this. Even if other people don't, it doesn't mean you have to troll. I agree with you OldNickelodeon34, and everyone else who thinks that minimew should stop trolling. She should be banned.

I-want-Milk

[15]Jun 19, 2014
    • level: 6
    minimew2020 wrote:

This series is WAY better than those two crappy shows , CatDog and ChalkZone

Not it's NOT!

This show sanjay and craig has too many fart jokes in it and I bet you will like breadwinners! >

LorenzoTheComic

[16]Jun 25, 2014
    CatDog was/were in that racing game NickToons Racing! It's way better than Bob's Burgers 2.0.

CartoonWizard123

[17]Jul 29, 2014
    I like Sanjay and Craig But catdog is so much better so my votes are

1st CatDog 2nd Sanjay and craig 3rd Chalk zone

CartoonWizard123

[18]Sep 9, 2014

Everyone above Needs to shut up @90Nickelodeon I bet you have no clue what the 90's were like so shut up you were born in probley 1999 or 2000 you have no experience to Nick. And i agree but i like catdog a little better and i bet hes not trolling i think you guys are trolling because you just insult people instead of proving you opinion DIE IN A HOLE!