Sanjay and Craig Forums

Saturday 10:30 AM on NickelodeonIn Season

This show is not that bad it must be age

CartoonWizard123

[1]Aug 22, 2014
    • level: 8

This show is awesome why all the hate? this series is the same creator of bobs burger tell me why it has hate i love it. Update i think people dont like this because it has immature humor everyone has to remember this is for 7 and under most kids in first grade think farts and butts are funny so why the hate?

Edited on 09/09/2014 6:38pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Disney4life

[2]Aug 24, 2014
    • level: 13

This guy is clearly a troll. He rated Frozen, the best Disney movie in YEARS, a 1/10. And then other crappy stuff besides this show 10/10. SERIOUSLY WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! Are you just looking for attention or is there actually something wrong with you? And no, this is NOT the best new Nick show ever. It second worst with only Marvin Marvin beating it. And Marvin Marvin was thankfully cancelled, so this is the FIRST WORST new Nick show still on air. Seriously, if you like this show, there HAS TO BE something wrong with you. I mean seriously, do you find fart humor funny? I'm glad this show is rated 3.4 from this site, I only wish it was lower. Like Breadwinners got 2.5 and Fanboy and Chum Chum got 2.4. Why can't Sanjay and Craig be that low? Also, Marvin Marvin has 2.0. I'd LOVE if Sanjay and Craig had 2.1 just to prove it's down there with Marvin Marvin.

I-want-Milk

[3]Aug 24, 2014
    • level: 5
    Disney4life wrote:

This guy is clearly a troll. He rated Frozen, the best Disney movie in YEARS, a 1/10. And then other crappy stuff besides this show 10/10. SERIOUSLY WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! Are you just looking for attention or is there actually something wrong with you? And no, this is NOT the best new Nick show ever. It second worst with only Marvin Marvin beating it. And Marvin Marvin was thankfully cancelled, so this is the FIRST WORST new Nick show still on air. Seriously, if you like this show, there HAS TO BE something wrong with you. I mean seriously, do you find fart humor funny? I'm glad this show is rated 3.4 from this site, I only wish it was lower. Like Breadwinners got 2.5 and Fanboy and Chum Chum got 2.4. Why can't Sanjay and Craig be that low? Also, Marvin Marvin has 2.0. I'd LOVE if Sanjay and Craig had 2.1 just to prove it's down there with Marvin Marvin.

Yeah, I think this person is stupid and has no sense of humor to the best cartoons. I really want sanjay and craig to have a 1.0 INSTEAD OF 3.4!

CartoonWizard123

[4]Aug 25, 2014
    • level: 8

I am not a troll, A troll on this site is ratings bad shows 10 without a reason I'm one of those guys who areoptimistic about cartoons just because you don't like me and calling me a troll, I'm a nick fan and cartoon fan forever, So i like fantasy and all that stuff sometimes i like crude and violence cartoons. So stop getting your opinion crushing posse and leave opinions alone.