Sanjay and Craig

Saturday 10:30 AM on Nickelodeon Premiered May 25, 2013 In Season

CartoonWizard123

Sanjay and Craig Fan Reviews (93)

4.2
  • very unoriginal

This show is about some kid and his pet talking snake going on wild crazy misadventures around there town it is just another one of nicks ploys to brain damage your kids into buying there junk the episodes are sick disgusting and full of unnecessary potty humor the worst one was when they tried to be butt surgeons that was the most infinitely unfunny nasty episode
  • Disgust, cringe and sickness in one kids' show.

jdcividini must be trolling, or have no taste in entertainment.

All i have to say for this episode... I feel like I've lost my faith in humanity. I do not understand how there aren't laws against shows like this...
  • Fun, is what matter

Whats going on folks? Does not matter if is a SpongeBob spin off, or a original show. Watch a 4 years old kid seeing this show, and you gonna see they laugh out loud. The criticism here is some thing i cant understand. Does the show need to be smart to be fun? Does it need to be factual and realistic? Come on, its a indian kid and a snake! And teh cool stuff is that the snake is like a snake must be, untrustable. I think the show is great, and i only see hera a bunch off annoying grow ups complaining about a insane cartoon.
  • Even worse than Breadwinners!

I mean, really, wow, just when you thought The Thundermans, The Haunted Hathaways, Breadwinners, Rabbids Invasion, and Sam & Cat were as bad as new Nick could get, they give us THIS! No show I have EVER watched has come closer to defining the tropes Nausea Fuel and Getting Crap Past the Radar! It's even WORSE than Breadwinners when it comes to butt and fart jokes! Not to mention in one episode Hector says "I eat boogers!" Seriously? Why would Nick green-light this for even ONE season let alone THREE? If they don't cancel this crap after Season 3 I'm going to kill myself! And I'm a Christian. Apparently Lootlimo died because he/she has not written a review or rated ANYTHING since June 8 and this show was renewed just three days after that! I saw him/her say in his/her review that if they renew this for a Season 3 I will snap. Well they did! And it apparently killed Lootlimo. But yeah do you think Nick will ever learn? They don't seem to be learning. I think every show since 2011 has been nothing but complete crap. And no I don't even like Legend of Korra or TMNT. But even they are better than this hunk of junk which should have been cancelled ASAP! I mean did you see the other reviews for this crappy cartoon? Nobody likes it! One of the reviews right below me says "CANCEL THIS SHIT NOW!!!" And that's what I say. Cancel this crappy cartoon that's so bad it's just like jm5189 said. It DOES make Home on the Range and Open Season look like good movies. I mean really, Nick, listen to us for once and STOP MAKING CRAPPY CARTOONS AND SUCKY SITCOMS! They already cancelled Sam & Cat. That's probably the first good thing Nick has done since last year when Marvin Marvin got cancelled cancelled. Cancelling this and all the other stupid shows will be their next step. But yeah, if you guys want a GOOD show to watch then watch Liv and Maddie. It's the only show on now that's not nauseating. Even the worst episode of Liv and Maddie was far better than ALL the crappy cartoons and sucky sitcoms on Nick now.

UPDATE: HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? The rating for this show was a 3.4 and now it's suddenly three point EIGHT? Seriously? How the hell did that happen? Did they subtract some votes or is it Cartoonwizard123 and/or AwesomeDude12 and/or Minimew2020 making sockpuppets and voting 10? COME ON! This should be at TWO POINT ONE! Or lower. Even Breadwinners, Rabbids Invasion, The Thundermans, The Haunted Hathaways, and all the other crappy new Nick shows since 2008 are better than this! The only one that's worse is Marvin Marvin! But everything else sucks! This also just happened with Henry Danger, only it REALLY increased a lot! It was at 2.7 from 6 votes and now it's 6.3 from 18 votes! How the hell did that happen? We really need an abuse filter here. I mean at IMDb they do a good job of getting rid of spam MOST of the time except with The Oogieloves. If Henry Danger gets rated with like 7.9 I'm going to die!

UPDATE 8 DAYS LATER: Lootlimo's back! Great! Sorry about what I said before, but it did seem that way. It just did. And they better NOT give it a fourth season or else I WILL probably die. When will Nick learn? They tortured us for three years with The Mighty B, then Fanboy and Chum Chum, and now THIS SHOW? What next? Is Breadwinners gonna get a third season too? Tell everyone you know to vote this show a 1 and STOP THE CONSPIRACY! This is JUST LIKE what happend with The Oogieloves at IMDb! How can you people enjoy this crap! Watch Liv and Maddie instead! Or even better Gordy! Also, to lootlimo, have you seen Henry Danger yet? Can you review it? We're just one day away from the "official" show premiere since the first "episode" aired as a "movie" on July 26. We need to get the rating down for it! It's such a stupid show! But Sanjay and Craig is the worst show on Nick now!
  • I haven't even seen the show......

I haven't even seen the show but from all the commercials about it I know it's bad. I saw a premiere for a new episode about how they both kept wetting the bed and I realized that even Disney's new shows are better than this.

Minimew2020, why are you picking on another user? We can write what we want. My friend puked BECAUSE of this show.

UPDATE OK, I have seen it and couldn't even get through it. The jokes are discusting and meant for 8 year old boys. I give it 0 out of 10.

UPDATE1-5-14 Wait, it's getting a 2nd season? Do they even get enough viewers? And thank you everyone for making the rating a 3.9.

UPDATE1-12-14 I just read your review Finnyshor,and none of these people writing these reviews are insane. And we can thumb down on you if we want to. Also, Disney4life's review isn't full of lies.

UPDATE1-15-14 JennyKuang2000, How is the animation unique? And there is toilet humor in every other sentence! No show should have that many fart jokes. The first episode involves a butt transplant! What kid needs to see that! But we all have opinions, so you can like this show all you want.

Update 2-4-14 Ok minimew, THANK YOU for saying that you are going to stop! This has been going on for far too long and it is finally stopped! I will always remember today...

UPDATE 2-22-14 Wait, this show is rated TV-Y7? !!! This show has too much butt humor to have that rating!

UPDATE 3-22-14 If this show gets renewed for a 3rd season, I will snap.

UPDATE 9-11-14 @Roletiderole, does that mean if there is a Season 4 of Sanjay and Craig, I can bring up the fact that you "killed yourself" if you haven't been on here for a while? And also WHAT?!?! IT'S A 3.9!!!!!!!!

• Awesome!

Seriously, this show is totally awesome!
  • This show is nick's all time lowest point, and shows how degraded the network has become............

What happened? Nickelodeon needs to die now. I liked it at one point, but now it just SUCKS. It now relies on animation effects and bathroom humor rather than cool plots and funny humor. And this show is everything bad with nick.

Fart Baby was awful. The worst episode in Nick's history. Go see Mr. Enter's review for more details, but it basically is toilet humor at it's absolute low. All the other episodes are either copies or terribly bland, and the animation is terrible. it rips off several shows.

It's official: SB is the only reason this network is alive. if that annoying new freak can keep making them money, it's their only way of staying. But after this show, I doubt even SB will be enough to save Nick. Time to go on to CN and Disney channel.
  • Worst animated show ever!

This show is 100% godawful, just like The Secret of NIMH 2: Timmy to the Rescue! They should call it Stupidity and Cancer! If Nick has any sense left, they will cancel this monstrosity ASAP! The only show I know of that's worse than this is Marvin Marvin! But they at least cancelled that stupid show! Now they MUST CANCEL THIS SHOW NOW! NOW I TELL YOU! NOW! Or else we're all gonna die from the stupidity of this show! And I couldn't agree more with Raven77 about it not being a "quality show" like other people keep saying. It is anything but. I honestly think whoever wrote that was paid to write it, or maybe they work for or on it, or maybe they're just morons with absolutely no good taste whatsoever. Just like Marvin Marvin, The Mighty B!, and Fanboy and Chum Chum, this show relies a lot on toilet humor. If it's not toilet humor, it's just disgusting in some other way.

The very first episode of this show involves Sanjay and Craig's neighbor Mr. Noodman getting a butt transplant. Seriously now, who actually thinks that kind of thing is funny? Anyway, the two main characters went through a lot just to see someone else's butt transplanted to Mr. Noodman's. Are you serious Nick? Sanjay and Craig even pretended to be actual doctors just to see it. AND the butt even started bouncing off the walls and flatulating. Seriously, who writes this stupid stuff?

The animation and character designs are both ugly and unappealing. All of the characters are really unattractive, have annoying voices, etc. Only Sanjay's dad has a likeable personality or a bearable voice. All of the other characters are just irritating and obnoxious.

Another problem I have with this show is that EVERYTHING is a party to Sanjay and Craig. I mean, did you see the all night party commercial for instance? And they called themselves PARTY DOCTORS. What the hell does that even MEAN? HOW can you be a "party" doctor? Doctors don't party! And what the hell was up with Sanjay's dad building a party BOT. Again, what sense does this make? The party bot also felt like a ripoff of Bender from Futrama. And speaking of ripoffs, one of the episodes is a blatant rip-off of the SpongeBob episode Roller Cowards. Not only that, but speaking of SpongeBob, who does Mr. Noodman remind you of? Perhaps a character who is grouchy, cynical, and cannot stand the characters that he has to put up with in the town of Bikini Bottom? The very same character who once said and I quote, "I'm the most miserable person in Bikini Bottom!" And if you don't know who I'm referring to, it's Squidward. Just like Squidward, Mr. Noodman cannot stand the annoying neighbors he must live with. He hates snakes all because of a very cruel, mean-spirited, and unfunny prank his father once pulled on him when he was young.

As for the plot, there's nothing new. It's just the two main characters' adventures, just like almost all of Nick's new TV shows. I mean, there's only so many of Nick's bad buddy shows that I or anyone else can take. I mean, really, Fanboy and Chum Chum? Bucket and Skinner? Robot and Monster? And now comes Sanjay and Craig. I've heard that their views have gone down dramatically, too, and this is not helping. The fact that I've seen them play reruns on Nick@Nite proves that they KNOW that this show is not good OR appropriate for kids.

I honestly cannot believe this show apparently hasn't gotten the same type of negative reviews from real critics that it got from here. This show seriously belongs in the worst shows hall of shame and a mention at Wikipedia's article List of television series notable for negative reception. I wanted to give up after only one episode. Seriously, even the COMMERCIALS showed Mr. Noodman's new bouncing butt. I knew this show would suck just from the trailers. But I watched every episode so far just to be fair, why just this morning I saw a rerun of the Stinkboy and Wolfie episodes. These episodes are a perfect example of what I am talking about. The horrible, terrible, awful, despicable gross-out humor is just insufferable in these episodes. Not to mention that Hector is a wolfaboo. (if you don't know, it means a person obsessed with wolves. Read the article about it at WikiFur if you dare! Or look it up at Urban Dictionary or even Encyclopedia Dramatica if you wish) I watched these episodes and all the others because I didn't have anything better to do at the time. But if you haven't seen it and have something better to do, avoid this show like the plague! Watch Regular Show or Adventure Time instead. You'll thank me later.

UPDATE ON SEPTEMBER 15 (last update was on September 1): This show is ACTUALLY GOING TO GET A SECOND SEASON! In order to not repeat myself, I'd advise you to read my review for Rabbids Invasion so you'll know I was predicting this show and that one would both get the boots, but now they're probably going to renew that one soon too! Considering it has a higher rating by an entire 0.9, and today when the new episodes for this show and that one were on, my dad wanted to watch them with me just to see how horrible they are, and he said this show is EVEN WORSE than the Rabbids Invasion! I'm not kidding you. I recommend you have a barf-bag handy if you ever considering seeing this show, even if you only plan on seeing how horrible it is. You will definitely need a barf-bag.

UPDATE ON NOVEMBER 2: Today's episode and the ones before it were also awful. I don't even want to say the NAME of today's episode (I actually watched it and survived, barely). I still feel like dieing because of this show. WHY WAS IT RENEWED?!

UPDATE ON NOVEMBER 29: I couldn't agree with you more DreadAngelus and Cowansm3! Thanks for making the score drop from 4.1 to 4.0! Also thanks to LaserAlloy and ScampTVCritic for making it drop from 4.2 to 4.1.

UPDATE ON FEBRUARY 2: Nick has an upcoming show called Breadwinners that airs in 20 days. Today I found the pilot on YouTube and showed it to my family. EVERYONE HATED IT! They all said it was the worst thing they'd seen in their lives. And that includes The Oogieloves in the Big Balloon Adventure (2012), Spider's Web: A Pig's Tale (2006), and Rabbids Invasion. So I won't be surprised when Breadwinners gets a 1.9 just like Marvin Marvin here and Spider's Web: A Pig's Tale at IMDb. My Aunt said I should rate it as low as possible just to get the score down. Unfortunately, the lowest one can rate is 1, unless you are a prolific author. I have been working on that for months (6 plus months), so I can rate stuff like Marvin Marvin, Fred: The Show, and The Oogieloves a 0.0. Breadwinners is next on my "to rate 0.0 once I can" list.

UPDATE ON FEBRUARY 4: The theme song to Breadwinners is catchy? Where'd you here it? I haven't heard it yet. What commercial had it?

UPDATE ON FEBRUARY 5: Which video do I watch? And yes, I never thought the day would come either, that Minimew would finally stop the insults. You know, Writer-In-Training asked first to stop the madness, yet all it took was PIGGYDOOM's review. And I was wondering why PIGGYDOOM hadn't reviewed this show. I mean, what took so long? But it's thanks to him the rating dropped back down to 3.9. And yeah, it's true Breadwinners is going to have toilet humor. Like we don't have enough shows right now with fart jokes. What did Buhdeuce say exactly in that one commercial? Something about farts that cannot be closed? And like I said, which video do I watch at the Nick site?

UPDATE ON FEBRUARY 6: I knew he said "Well, I don't mean to toot my own horn" before passing gas, but what'd he say after that? Plus, I watched the video, and I thought the theme song was terrible at first, but now I get it. I knew they couldn't give us a worse theme song than for Sanjay and Craig or The Mighty B (note: I've never actually watched Fanboy and Chum Chum, it's so terrible I did all that I could to avoid it. Same for Marvin Marvin. Also, PIGGYDOOM forgot to mention AwesomenessTV as another terrible new Nick show. 2012 wasn't a good year either, I mean, Fred The Show, How to Rock, Robot and Monster, and worst of all, MARVIN MARVIN! But at least Fred The Show and How to Rock got cancelled before the first seasons even ended. And 2011 brought us Bucket & Skinner's Epic Adventures. But that show also got cancelled I think. I still can't believe we have to endure a whole new season of Sanjay and Craig!

UPDATE ON FEBRUARY 18: Breadwinners premiered yesterday. I have reviewed it. It's bad but not as bad as Sanjay and Craig.

UPDATE ON JUNE 13: NICK ACTUALLY GAVE THIS A THIRD SEASON! PLEASE let this be the final season! And now I just KNOW they're going to give third seasons to Breadwinners, Rabbids Invasion, The Thundermans, The Haunted Hathaways, Every Which Way, and even AwesomenessTV! NICK WAKE UP ALREADY! NO ONE LIKES THESE SHOWS! Only losers with no lives like these stupid shows! And I keep hearing about how Breadwinners is getting high ratings from viewers. I thought of one reason why: because some people will watch ANYTHING no matter how bad it is. Or maybe they're like me, where they have to watch it to see how bad it is. The only good thing about Breadwinners is the so bad it's good value. I miss the days when if a Nick show was crappy, they'd cancel it like they did with Marvin Marvin, How to Rock, Robot and Monster, Fred: The Show, Wendell & Vinnie (I know people for some reason like that show but I for one do not), and Bucket & Skinner's Epic Adventures. And thank you EVERYONE for making this drop from 4.5 to 4.4, 4.3, 4.2, 4.1, 4, 3.9, 3.8, 3.7, 3.6, and now 3.5. I can't WAIT until this gets 2.4 like Fanboy and Chum Chum. Like I said, in less than a year this show has dropped 10%. In another year it'll be down to 2.5 just like Breadwinners.

UPDATE AGAIN: I haven't actually watched Uncle Grandpa yet but I HAVE rated it a 1.
  • What the actual fuck did you come up nick?

In my opinion this show is even worse than breadwinners, I have watched the theme song, but not the episodes yet. I must admit, Gross humor is no longer funny NICK! it's okay for once in a while but TOO MUCH is a NO NO! I saw a image of a episode screenshot called "Fart baby" I don't want to realize how actually disgusting that episode might be. A 12 year old boy can't be pregnant! It's actually dangerous to be pregnant when you are just a little boy! HOW COME the creators of Bob's burgers work on THIS!? Were the writers were stupid enough to create this bad show!? I just heard this got a third season, I agree with Disney4life, this show seriously needs to be a final season because everybody HATES it!

This show is even forcing me to laugh at this shit.

Please nick, I beg you. Bring back old nick shows like catscratch & ren and stimpy! etc; This idea is overused in their shows nowadays, I'm refusing to watch nick shows till they get uphill and get better!

Bob's burgers was better than this piece of crap! The plot is most likely random and characters are EVEN unlikeable. That show has 96% of butt jokes, toilet jokes, pee jokes, fart jokes, and poop jokes!

SANJAY AND CRAIG!? Who thought of that name!? I highly bet they took 6 minutes of their life wasting time by making this show by coming up random names. NOT FUNNY NICK!

I'm gonna edit this review as when I will able to watch sanjay and craig since everyone hates it.

So don't hold your breath on new nick shows, Believe with your eyes. It's HORRIBLE and AWFUL

EDIT: WOW, people LIKE THIS GARBAGE!?

EDIT AGAIN: I have watched an episode called "MUSCLE COPS' It's awful. If you want to forget this awful show, watch "Dexter's Laboratory" "The powerpuff girls" "Old Spongebob" and "Clarence" Instead of this piece of shit, There is even a single character spanks his own butt and farts.

EDIT EDIT EDIT:

I HOPE THIS SHOW WILL GET A 1.0 INSTEAD OF 3.4!

I don't know why people actually like this.

Remember in the golden age, There was many great cartoons and memorable in their childhoods, What

happened to Nick and cartoon network! All of it officially died! CartoonWizard123, I do not know why you LIKE THIS CARTOON! And disney4life, Can you review uncle grandpa and rate it 1.0? I heard this is one of the worst shows on cartoon network
  • Oh my God no no no.

What are they trying to teach kids? Like Oh my God this show is awful.
  • MY OPINION i like this show. (Kawaii or anyone else please dont reply to me that im trolling anyone who does go look up the meaning OPINION)

I Like this show it should have 5.5 ratings now but all you people just judge it on 1 episode for example, Henry danger that show has 1.8 ratings and only 1 episode came out and it got bad ratings. You guys need to not judge a book by it's cover like what if that show was really good? just because 1 episode was bad doesn't mean any other ones are. There are some good episodes called the giving G that episode was normal and loving, and also the tale of two slitherins, That episode was about Craig's brother Ronnie who escapes the pet store so he could find his old owner Ronnie aka his brother so Ronnie starts to hate Sanjay and goes Craig wants to be with sanjay so Sanjay help him escape and they did and more happened. that was the best episode yet this show is not that bad i bet if this show had no gross or crude humor it would be ranked 7.

My opinion please don't write back to me
  • Nick isn't even trying to put effort into their shows anymore.

Just when it was Nick's chance to get better by cancelling Marvin Marvin and Fanboy and Chum Chum, along the path come this show. S&C is about a human boy named Sanjay who befriends a snake named Craig, the two of them and their friends embark in random and weird adventures around their town. Now to begin with the premise is bland and overdone, because I'm pretty sure the whole human and anthropomorphic animal premise has been done a million times already. This show doesn't even add anything new to the premise and throws in every clich you've seen before. It also ripped off Regular Show and Adventure Time with the whole premise, character personalities and designs. The titular protagonists are annoying and incredibly unlikable. They're like Fanboy and Chum Chum, they're annoying and stupid, screw things up for everyone, and are always seen making fart or other crude jokes everywhere they go. Sanjay's parents are generic parents who are inattentive to their son and aren't aware of wrongdoings he does. Hector is a Patrick Star rip off who looks almost like him and acts really stupid. Noodman is a generic Squidward rip off and is just boring and lifeless. None of these characters are likeable or developed, instead they're all stupid and are rather generic Spongebob rip offs. The plotlines are nothing to write home about, most of them cross the line with crudity and stupidity. Seriously the first episode revolves around Sanjay and Craig going out of their way just to see a butt transplant, and the second one involves the characters laughing at bird poop straight for 10 minutes. As for the humor, it's relies on nothing but toilet humor. Like I said in many posts, I don't mind that type of humor as long as it's relevant to the situation and doesn't overuse it, but this show really goes overboard with it. In one episode, a robot farts on a barbecue grill with burgers and the kids eat them in joy and refer to them as fart burgers. Then in the pilot a fake butt gets tossed across the room and farts on everyone as they try to catch it. And I also saw a promo were Hector put gum in between his ears. Basically, I could go on with how much grossout humor this show relies on, but you get the idea. None of this humor brings any good laughs, maybe 1-2 weak chuckles, but that's not saying anything. The animation isn't so good, it can flow smoothly in some scenes but a lot of times it looks choppy and the characters are barely flexible. The artwork is terrible, with the character designs looking gross and unappealing, the set designs are rather flat and generic, and the colors are washed out. I don't know why Nickelodeon is still letting this garbage air, Nick really needs to wake up and take a look at their rating reports. I have only seen a few episodes of this show, but I can't bear to watch it anymore. Maybe if we don't watch this show, Nick will eventually end it, so let's participate in that trend.
  • Boring!

It is discusting and I change the channel when it comes on.
  • Gross

2.5
    This shit creeps the hell out of me. Every time I see a commercial of this I literally say What the F**k?
  • Suicide is better

I can't even watch this show without being thoroughly disgusted. The fart humor, the barfing, who the hell decided that was funny? I'm sorry writers, but writing takes thinking-in case you forgot

- I can go about all what's wrong with this show, but the best way to pass judgement is to sit though an epiode-that is if you can stomach it
  • This is why The Legend of Korra and TMNT are the only good things about Nicklodeon

I have only watched one episode, the pilot and found myself unimpressed. Really a butt transplant, is that really a good plot? This was meant for children and even for adults, a plot like that is just stupid. Plus I got so bored that I barely even remember the plots, but from what I have heard, this is the type of jokes that would make even the writers of Family Guy sick to their stomach. The animation is very weak. I've learned not to underestimate an animated series because of weak animation but this is just sick. The only animated shows on Nickelodeon worth watching now is the CGI TMNT show and The Legend of Korra.

Now that Korra is online only now, TMNT is now the only good thing about Nickelodeon now.

whitney1890, your review just makes me mad. Saying it's just a "kid's show" is no excuse for lame or lazy writing. If a "kid's show" is well written, it can be enjoyed even by adults and gain a very large fanbase. Sanjay and Craig will never see this happen because when crap like this gets canceled, it will eventually fade from everyone's memory while true gems like Animaniacs or Young Justice will forever be remembered as true classics.
  • CANCEL THIS SHIT NOW!!!

If Super Ninjas which was not that much of a bad show was cancelled because of low ranting then why can't this show which has even lower rantings get cancelled seriously it is in inappropriate for 7-12 year old kids.
  • Not Funny

Too many crappy nickelodeon shows. Nick try for once and you won't get so many TV shows cancelled. Butt jokes aren't funny, not even a little. The characters suck, this show, LET IT DIE!
  • Seriously?

Who writes this stuff? It's honestly one of the worst things I've ever seen. What's with all the disgusting humor and butt jokes?! It's just ridiculous the low that nickelodeon has sunk to with this show breadwinners, and fanboy and chum chum.
  • Stop being so judgemental

I think alot of people are forgetting this show is for KIDS!!! My 5 year old put this on one morning saying that he thought it was funny. I sat and watched it and yea it was. The humor can be crude and gross but he loved it and so did I. Some of the episodes are lame as are some episodes in other series. I believe it is all about what you find to be humorous. Bobs burgers is one of my favorite shows cartoon wise but not really age appropriate for 5,4 and 3 year old boys, but this show is just right.
  • Funny and underrated

Man this show is so funny. I laugh at the farts and the butt jokes this shows has to offer.
  • My previous review was removed

Wooow really these bastards removed my review. If you can't handle the harsh truth then don't make a shitty show. Its called a review so we can give you our honest opinion.
  • Oh my god

Like what the fuck, really? Why? This show is THE WORST show I have ever seen! So the whole point is to make people grossed out and gag? The first episode I watched or tried to watch, I almost threw up! Please stop these pointless, un-amusing, nasty shows!!! It has a very poor art style and animation, I don't know anyone who likes it one bit, it's just plain bad.
  • Unbelievable

This piece of *** show got a THIRD WTF Nickelodeon?!

My rating: 0. But 1 is the highest rating I can give it.
  • Second thoughts with this show.

3.5
    I take back everything I said previously with this show. I'm now starting to think this show isn't as good as I remember it. This show is kind of a ripoff of SpongeBob, with Sanjay being SpongeBob, Craig being Patrick, and (correct me if I spell this wrong) Noodman being Squidward. Not to mention the frycade is the krusty krab. I just don't know why I ever liked this. I was a dumb kid when I was 12. I'm 13 now, and it has been a year since this show released. Definitely not as bad as Breadwinners or Johnny Test, but still bad.
  • This is when Nick started going south in popularity..

Why the heck did they renew this trash for a SECOND SEASON?! Just like Disney4life, this show is worse than breadwinners! I watched one episode and i hated it (Pilot). I don't get how did they PASS the storyboard/ratings board to include a BUTT TRANSPLANT.... It's even worse than Krabs driving Plankton to suicide in One Coarse Meal! Hopefully, it will get cancelled after it's second season.

EDIT ON JUNE 25th: Did i hear it got a THIRD season? IT CANNOT BE!!!!
  • Get a sense of humour!

I love this querky!!!
  • Makes Home on the Range or Open Season look like The Lion King or The Little Mermaid

This is the worst show on Nick. It is even worse than Breadwinners. There cannot be a show worse than this currently on TV.
  • Horrible

Toilet humor is not funny, I don't why people like this show, nick didn't pick adventure time but instead they pickup all of these horrible shows. nick please stop green lighting all of these horrible shows you are destroying your network
  • Decent but overrated show

From Jim Dirschberger, Andreas Trolf, and Jay Howell, the animators of Bob's Burgers, and the producers of The Adventures of Pete & Pete, comes the adventures of Sanjay and Craig. Sanjay and Craig follows the adventures of a human boy named Sanjay (Maulik Pancholy) and his best friend/pet talking snake Craig. Sanjay and Craig's suburban hijinks require that "nobody finds out that Craig can talk". I'm watching mainly animation on Nickelodeon and no live action. So I decided to review two current Nick shows: Sanjay and Craig and Breadwinners. My opinion on Sanjay and Craig seems to be odd. I found it to be decent, but it is so overrated. They already ordered a third season and one freakin episode hadn't even aired in the first season. A lot of people compare this to Bob's Burgers for some reason due to having similar art style. I do hate when people think this is a Regular Show and Adventure Time when it's clearly not. It's just a Nick version of them and the art as well. For the characters, I'm mixed on them. I hate when they got too many characters though. Sanjay is the better of the title character because he's cool and funny. Craig however is really annoying and he just overreact over one simple thing. He still has his funny moments, but not as much as Sanjay. Hector is a funny character though he's the main source of gross humor. Megan is not really my favorite character because of her weird personality. My favorite character in the show is Mr. Noodman. I don't know why but I think Tony Hale does a funny job at him. Like Bob's Burgers, I think Sanjay and Craig range from funny to annoying in one episode. They both rely too much on yelling and that's turn me off. I hope the show can tone down its annoying humor fast and I don't want it to be a Bob Burgers version 2.0. Overall, a lot of people who are disgusted by grossout humor may not enjoy it, but I kinda do, as long as it doesn't get too much. 7/10
< 1 2 3 4