Saturday Night Live

Alec Baldwin/Radiohead

Aired Saturday 11:30 PM Sep 24, 2011 on NBC

• Good season opener. Nearly perfect.

Good season opener

Debate:Bill Hader returns as shepard smith. Alec baldwin had a funny Rick Perry and a good joke at the end making fun of the awful Whitney. 9/10

Monologue:Hilarious monologue! Steve Martin shows up to see if Alec is cheating. Seth Rogen Shows up to. 8/10

Red Flag:Perfect commercial, a lot like bad idea jeans. 10/10

All my Children:Making fun of the overly dramatic show. Love the line "I operate the fans, or was i pushed?" 7/10

WDHX News:Funny sketch with Kristen Wiig(I guessit is possible).8/10

Weekend Update:First weak part of the episode. Seths jokes worn't going great and Tony Bennet was the only guest and he wasn't funny.3/10.

Who's on Top:Perfect game show! And I mean perfect. The execution was great. Favorite part at the beginning of the game when Jason Sudekis quit.

Top Gun DVD:Its just an exude to do impressions...I LOVE IT! Favorite impressions Andy Sambergs Crispin Glover, Bill Haders Alan Alda and Taran Killams Bobcat Goldwaith.9/10

Child Pyschologist: Nasim Pedrad is the perfect damaged teenage girl.7/10

Angels in the Trench: Soldiers are dying and there dying wishes are for Private Scott(Taran Killam) to tell his mother she's fat. Good sketch Taran's doing a great job tonight.9/10

Best Cast Member:Bill Hader Runner Up:Taran Killam

Worst Cast Member: Jay Pharaoh(because he wasn't there) Runner Up:Vanessa Bayer

Best Sketch:Who's On Top Runner Up:Red Flag

Worst Sketch:Weekend Update

Jay Pharaoh wasn't in this episode but they said his name in the credits.