Saturday Night Live

Annette Bening/Gwen Stefani, Akon

Aired Saturday 11:30 PM Dec 09, 2006 on NBC

• I smell Bagels

Looks like SNL is going back downhill to Lindsay Lohan quality. I will also review the Preformances now since I need more to crituiqe. Lets cringe in terror and read [looks on at screen and reads]

COLD OPENING: More "Bus r dumi" jokes, who cares I can hear that every night on "Leno". At least they did not have him jump on the table and start drooling.

MONOLOGUE: Real Estate burns... yawn, grifters nude scene... [looks it up] ehh not that good.

“Apocalypto”: A high point of obvious Gibson Jew Jokes, that is sad. But still this was a decent one. Other than that nothing of importance.

“Good Morning I Hate This Town”: This was so crappily written but I had to enjoy the preformance which jumped this one up a little bit.

CARTOON: Diddy is nothing, and I enjoyed the look at the king of K-Feding through life.

“High School Romance”: A Student Banger and a Droll Playstation obsessed idiot [Wii and XBox 360 kill the PS3 btw] going through a screwy affair, then EMO boy leaves and we get an unneeded Musical.

“Two A-Holes at a Nativity Scene”: Americas most beloved ****** in a nativity scene, this was another high point and the ***-Holes are growing on me now. The A-Holes are so annoying and stupid that they are funny.

DIGITAL SHORT: A Fast Food Manager gets P-Oed at the Emploees blows up, fine.

5 “Buyer Beware”: Well well well, SNL hates the Wii, but other than that this was just painful to watch and brutaly annoying.

MUSICAL PERFORMANCE “Wind It Up": Stefani sang "Wind it Up" and I had to mute my TV and cry.

WEEKEND UPDATE: Al Gore's emotionless discussion on never again appearing on SNL after this fire-***** Lindsay Lohan and the Anti-Gay Marriage song as well as some bad one liners. only the Gay SOng had some remote entertainment in it.

"Monster Under The Bed": This was okay, but Bening killed it with her crappy preformance. Nice twist at the end as well.

“Valtrex”: I won't rate this again.

“Socially Awkward Officemates”: I'm not eving going to touch this tale of Menage a Toising losers, but I must give kudos to Forte for his mastery of the creepy voices.

MUSICAL PERFORMANCE “I Wanna Love You”: Akon was MUCH better than Stefani and did not rape my ears, nice R&B groovein [honkey alert].

“Stanfield & Partlow”: Crazy Cat ladys and crappy writing, at least the bumper cut out a few seconds of this one.

Overall this Season is plummeting and they better improve soon!
NBC