A Saturday Night Live Community
Saturday 11:30 PM on NBC
Fred Armisen, Jason Sudeikis, and Bill Hader are outta there. Who are you going to miss the most when Saturday Night Live returns on September 28th?

poll
10 Comments
Comments (10)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
All will be missed. Unlike Samberg (whose digital shorts ran out of gas) and Wiig (who alienated everyone by appearing in too many sketches playing essentially the same grating character), these guys had more left in the tank. It's disappointing to me to see Armisen leave because I feel like after years of watching him struggle to adapt his style of comedy to the show, he's really hit his stride and was nowhere near the end of it. Hader never got old and will go down as the Phil Hartman of the 00s. Sudeikis was unusual in that he was great at straight man roles.
Flag
Sudeikis isn't getting much love, but he did some great impressions, especially politicians. Plus, I'll miss the best part of SNL's most annoying sketch:

Flag
Flag
Meh.
Flag
Soooo, you're on board with the new cast members?
Flag
can't choose. fred was crazy and always good for a smile. bill had some great impressions and was always the first to crack which I enjoyed. and jason was a pretty underused extreme talent and a friendly face and voice. will certainly miss all three.
Flag
It won't be the same without Stephan!
Flag
Follow this Show
Members