A Saturday Night Live Community
Saturday 11:30 PM on NBC

There are no guarantees for anyone listed here (though some seem like pretty strong possibilities). I'm just throwing some names in with varying levels of certainty...There's no need to debate the factors working for or against anyone...These are just notable names I found that have something to promote in the coming months...

Hosts:

Ben Affleck (Justice League)
Kristen Bell (A Bad Moms Christmas)
Steve Carell (Last Flag Flying)
Miley Cyrus (Younger Now)
Will Ferrell (Daddy's Home 2)
James Franco (The Disaster Artist)
Selena Gomez (New Album)
Tom Hiddleston (Thor: Ragnarok)
Demi Lovato (Tell Me You Love Me)
Blake Shelton (Texoma Shore)
Justin Timberlake (Wonder Wheel)
Mark Wahlberg (Daddy's Home 2)

Musical Guests:

Arcade Fire
Beck
Bjork
Blake Shelton
Charlie Puth
Childish Gambino
Chris Stapleton
Courtney Bartnett and Kurt Vile
Demi Lovato
Foo Fighters
Imagine Dragons
Kelly Clarkson
Kendrick Lamar
Macklemore
Margo Price
Maroon 5
Miley Cyrus
Noah Cyrus
Portugal. The Man
St. Vincent
Taylor Swift
The National
Tove Lo
U2
Walk the Moon
Wolf Alice

8 Comments
Comments (8)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Oct 16, 2017
So first four episodes of the season, and still not a single new musical act...I know there's little to work with right now, since the Billboard charts are being dominated by really bad or otherwise generic rappers, but this is easily a record for longest streak of recurring artists opening a season...I mean, I listed a COUPLE of artists that haven't been on the show yet...

At least they knew well enough to finally keep Miley where she belongs, performing music...She was never a bad host, but she was never anything special either...

So with that said, I look forward to the return of Kevin Roberts...(Unless David S. Pumpkins overshadowed him that much...)

Flag
Oct 12, 2017
Affleck is getting some bad reflections off the whole Harvey Weinstein thing. SNL will probably have him back again, but November might be too soon.
Flag
Oct 12, 2017
Maybe when the new Batman movie comes out...
Flag
Oct 14, 2017
...which is November. Affleck is not going to host for awhile, if ever again.
Flag
Oct 14, 2017
I have no idea what you're even saying...I'm talking about the Batman movie coming out in one or two years...
Flag
Oct 17, 2017
A number of people questioned the timing of Casey Affleck hosting last year, Oscar buzz notwithstanding. Now that we know more information about the allegations against Casey, it feels like a Trump-level misfire on the producers' part.
Flag
Oct 16, 2017
Very observant...Still not what I was talking about...That said, that is an interesting case against Affleck...
Flag
Oct 14, 2017
Technically, "Justice League" is a Batman movie, and a Superman movie, a Wonder Woman movie, an Aquaman movie...
Flag
Follow this Show
Members