A Saturday Night Live Community
Saturday 11:30 PM on NBC

NBC kicked off the week by announcing that everyone's favorite funny lady Tina Fey will return to Saturday Night Live on September 28 to host the sketch show's Season 39 premiere. It'll be Fey's fourth time hosting since she left the full-time cast. Joining her as the evening's musical guest will be Arcade Fire; it'll be the band's fourth appearance too, because symmetry and stuff.

But who cares about Tina Fey with Miley Cyrus on deck, am I right? The tongue-wagging former Disney star will helm the October 5 show as both host and musical guest, just three days before her new album "Bangerz" is released. And boy, let me tell you how much I'm not going to buy that album or watch that episode. Because it's a lot.

Rounding out the first three weeks of the season will be Bruce Willis, who returns for a second time as host on October 12. His musical guest is Katy Perrybecause when I think of the man who is, was, and forever will be John McClane, she's obviously the musical act who comes to mind. Fun fact: This appearance will also be Perry's second performance on SNL

What do you think of the SNL's hosting lineup so far? Who's your favorite of the three? 

thekaitling:list:whos-your-favorite-host/

Bonus question: Who else would you like to see take on hosting duties this season?

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 12/20/2014

Season 40 : Episode 10

76 Comments
Follow this Show
Members