Saturday Night Live Forums

Saturday 11:30 PM on NBCIn Season

Do not post info from Wikipedia or Twitter!!!

mp34mp

[41]Nov 22, 2006
    • level: 16
    Darth-Revan45 wrote:
    HelloStuart wrote:
    Darth-Revan45 wrote:
    Damn right, I need booze, lower the age limit to 15 kids can drink and if they die then its their own fault, I need booze to deal with these Christmas ad's anyway with the queer music.

If you want to be an alcoholic high school sophomore, move to Ireland.

I always wanted to go there . The simmilarities between me and Mel on here are mind boggling!

You kids and your crazy dreams!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TheDiamondDog

[42]Nov 22, 2006
    • level: 61

mp34mp wrote:
    Darth-Revan45 wrote:
    HelloStuart wrote:
    Darth-Revan45 wrote:
    Damn right, I need booze, lower the age limit to 15 kids can drink and if they die then its their own fault, I need booze to deal with these Christmas ad's anyway with the queer music.
    I always wanted to go there . The simmilarities between me and Mel on here are mind boggling!

Hey, tomorrow is Thanksgiving.  If you are getting together w/ family, sneak some booze.  I used to.

mp34mp

[43]Nov 22, 2006
    for all you youngsters out there, all that Thanksgiving food is just going to absorb the booze and you won't get very drunk. If you're planning to get drunk, either don't eat much or drink much liquids, or wait at least 5 hours after eating. If you're going to get plastered, do it right! The More You Know, brought to you by NBC!

Darth-Revan45

[44]Nov 22, 2006
    • level: 20
    TheDiamondDog wrote:

mp34mp wrote:
    Darth-Revan45 wrote:
    HelloStuart wrote:
    Darth-Revan45 wrote:

Hey, tomorrow is Thanksgiving. If you are getting together w/ family, sneak some booze. I used to.

They don't put the booze out, besides I'm gone fast in there, we go to my Grandmas house and I don't wanna talk to people, she has Cable FREAKIN CABLE!

SNLFAN422

[45]Nov 23, 2006
    Wiki is just plain stupid!

HelloStuart

[46]Nov 23, 2006
    • level: 63
    SNLFAN422 wrote:

Or, if you came from a lily-white suburb like I did, "developmentally disabled."

Darth-Revan45

[47]Nov 23, 2006
    HelloStuart wrote:
    SNLFAN422 wrote:

Or, if you came from a lily-white suburb like I did, "developmentally disabled."

I live in a decent lower middle class gheddo neighborhood [my dad does build the molds for plane parts at a casting company, makes around 1000 a week doing that so mabye not], but here you either say it fun way, or the ***** way .

TheDiamondDog

[48]Nov 23, 2006
    • level: 61

Darth-Revan45 wrote:
    HelloStuart wrote:
    SNLFAN422 wrote:
    I live in a decent lower middle class gheddo neighborhood [my dad does build the molds for plane parts at a casting company, makes around 1000 a week doing that so mabye not], but here you either say it fun way, or the ***** way .

"Gheddo"?  Ya mean ghetto?

Darth-Revan45

[49]Nov 23, 2006
    TheDiamondDog wrote:

Darth-Revan45 wrote:
    HelloStuart wrote:
    SNLFAN422 wrote:

"Gheddo"? Ya mean ghetto?

Crap...

HelloStuart

[50]Nov 23, 2006
    Darth-Revan45 wrote:
    TheDiamondDog wrote:

Darth-Revan45 wrote:

Crap...

You're whiter than mayonnaise! Admit it!

Darth-Revan45

[51]Nov 24, 2006
    HelloStuart wrote:
    Darth-Revan45 wrote:
    TheDiamondDog wrote:

Darth-Revan45 wrote:

Crap...

You're whiter than mayonnaise! Admit it!

You people did not know that yet! I am the king honkey of the Fourm, were white, we cant dance, were goofy, were geeky, we are J.D., let us be white!

mp34mp

[52]Nov 24, 2006
    Darth-Revan45 wrote:
    You people did not know that yet! I am the king honkey of the Fourm, were white, we cant dance, were goofy, were geeky, we are J.D., let us be white!

But J.D.'s a nerd! And that's like the worst possible thing anyone could be!

I'd rather be like Dr. Cox or the pyschotic Janitor.

The Janitor pissed off while on the phone: "No, Mom... playpen/baby cage is not tomato/tomahto!"

Darth-Revan45

[53]Nov 24, 2006
    mp34mp wrote:
    Darth-Revan45 wrote:

But J.D.'s a nerd! And that's like the worst possible thing anyone could be!

I'd rather be like Dr. Cox or the pyschotic Janitor.

The Janitor pissed off while on the phone: "No, Mom... playpen/baby cage is not tomato/tomahto!"

, I was just stating a fact that a lot of crackers act like J.D.... that I have seen. I personaly think that Dr Cox and The Janitor are the funniest characters on "Scrubs" though.

[Can't wait till people go "Don't put up a Kramer Avatar" on me, and since I said "Cracker" someone is gonna get ******]

Drewchic

[54]Dec 4, 2006
    • level: 9
    Alright. You guys are talking about Scrubs now and that is a show that is not related at all to SNL (sure,Scrubs is funny and it's personally one of my favorite television shows) but it's not related at all to SNL. Alright. So,just--isn't there a guideline thread on this SNL forum? There should be!

mp34mp

[55]Dec 4, 2006
    Drewchic wrote:
    Alright. You guys are talking about Scrubs now and that is a show that is not related at all to SNL (sure,Scrubs is funny and it's personally one of my favorite television shows) but it's not related at all to SNL. Alright. So,just--isn't there a guideline thread on this SNL forum? There should be!

Most threads go off-topic anyway, so it's not an issue here. Don't forget all of SNL's hosts come from some TV show or movie, so their mediums get discussed as well. And often times cast members of Scrubs were suggested by the board to host SNL. And no there shouldn't be.

ClevelandRocker

[56]Dec 4, 2006
    • level: 25
    mp34mp wrote:
    And no there shouldn't be.

Why not?

mp34mp

[57]Dec 4, 2006
    ClevelandRocker wrote:
    mp34mp wrote:

Why not?

Why would we need a guideline? Would you really want more restrictions "from the Man" on what to post than there already is? It's not like this show has the same host or cast of characters each week. Besides, guidelines take up space.

Darth-Revan45

[58]Dec 4, 2006
    mp34mp wrote:
    ClevelandRocker wrote:
    mp34mp wrote:

Why not?

Why would we need a guideline? Would you really want more restrictions "from the Man" on what to post than there already is? It's not like this show has the same host or cast of characters each week. Besides, guidelines take up space.

And if we were confined by what some almighty ***** tells us what to do and what to say then it would be a dictatorship. And I would rather jam a chainsaw into my naughty bits.

HelloStuart

[59]Dec 4, 2006
    mp34mp wrote:
    Drewchic wrote:

Most threads go off-topic anyway, so it's not an issue here. Don't forget all of SNL's hosts come from some TV show or movie, so their mediums get discussed as well. And often times cast members of Scrubs were suggested by the board to host SNL. And no there shouldn't be.

Why do you suggest that no one from "Scrubs" should host SNL?

But back to the topic- don't post info about SNL from Wikipedia is this forum because it's almost never accurate. Need I say more?

Darth-Revan45

[60]Dec 4, 2006
    HelloStuart wrote:
    mp34mp wrote:
    Drewchic wrote:

Why do you suggest that no one from "Scrubs" should host SNL?

But back to the topic- don't post info about SNL from Wikipedia is this forum because it's almost never accurate. Need I say more?

And the place is filled with hackers who enjoy ******* with Wikipedia to screw with the editors.