Saturday Night Live Forums

Saturday 11:30 PM on NBCIn Season

Do not post info from Wikipedia or Twitter!!!

TheDiamondDog

[61]Dec 4, 2006
    • level: 61
    Darth-Revan45 wrote:
    HelloStuart wrote:
    Darth-Revan45 wrote:
    TheDiamondDog wrote:

Darth-Revan45 wrote:
    I live in a decent lower middle class gheddo neighborhood [my dad does build the molds for plane parts at a casting company, makes around 1000 a week doing that so mabye not], but here you either say it fun way, or the ***** way .

"Gheddo"? Ya mean ghetto?

Crap...
    You're whiter than mayonnaise! Admit it!
    You people did not know that yet! I am the king honkey of the Fourm, were white, we cant dance, were goofy, were geeky, we are J.D., let us be white!

Speak for yourself.  I can dance.  I don't look like I'm having a ceisure on the dance floor.  I'm not geeky either.  Weird, yes, but not geeky.  My friend and I used to refer to ourselves as "cool dorks," but she was mixed.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mp34mp

[62]Dec 4, 2006
    • level: 16
    HelloStuart wrote:
    mp34mp wrote:
    Drewchic wrote:
    Alright. You guys are talking about Scrubs now and that is a show that is not related at all to SNL (sure,Scrubs is funny and it's personally one of my favorite television shows) but it's not related at all to SNL. Alright. So,just--isn't there a guideline thread on this SNL forum? There should be!

Most threads go off-topic anyway, so it's not an issue here. Don't forget all of SNL's hosts come from some TV show or movie, so their mediums get discussed as well. And often times cast members of Scrubs were suggested by the board to host SNL. And no there shouldn't be.

Why do you suggest that no one from "Scrubs" should host SNL?

But back to the topic- don't post info about SNL from Wikipedia is this forum because it's almost never accurate. Need I say more?

No, my "no there shouldn't be" was referring to drewchic's "There should be!". My last line wasn't dealing with Scrubs.

Poorly worded by my part, but i hate how this stupid god damn website doesn't break up my text after i've hit enter 1, 2, 3 even 4 times.

mp34mp

[63]Dec 4, 2006
    TheDiamondDog wrote:
    I don't look like I'm having a ceisure on the dance floor.

Or a seizure

Really people, what's with the dancing thing? I don't dance. I choose not to. I don't see the point to it. What ever happened to just sitting down, shutting up and enjoying the music without singing along, clapping, whistling or screaming?

avmon

[64]Dec 4, 2006
    mp34mp wrote:
    TheDiamondDog wrote:
    Or a seizure Really people, what's with the dancing thing? I don't dance. I choose not to. I don't see the point to it. What ever happened to just sitting down, shutting up and enjoying the music without singing along, clapping, whistling or screaming?
    In high school, I danced at sock hops after football games and now I usually dance at wedding receptions.  Otherwise, I'm with Mark.  I usually just listen to music now. 

ClevelandRocker

[65]Dec 5, 2006
    • level: 25
    mp34mp wrote:
    HelloStuart wrote:
    mp34mp wrote:
    Drewchic wrote:
    Alright. You guys are talking about Scrubs now and that is a show that is not related at all to SNL (sure,Scrubs is funny and it's personally one of my favorite television shows) but it's not related at all to SNL. Alright. So,just--isn't there a guideline thread on this SNL forum? There should be!

Most threads go off-topic anyway, so it's not an issue here. Don't forget all of SNL's hosts come from some TV show or movie, so their mediums get discussed as well. And often times cast members of Scrubs were suggested by the board to host SNL. And no there shouldn't be.

Why do you suggest that no one from "Scrubs" should host SNL?

But back to the topic- don't post info about SNL from Wikipedia is this forum because it's almost never accurate. Need I say more?

No, my "no there shouldn't be" was referring to drewchic's "There should be!". My last line wasn't dealing with Scrubs.

Poorly worded by my part, but i hate how this stupid god damn website doesn't break up my text after i've hit enter 1, 2, 3 even 4 times.

Yeah, I thought you were anti-Scrubs.

TheDiamondDog

[66]Dec 5, 2006
    • level: 61

mp34mp wrote:
    TheDiamondDog wrote:
    Or a seizure

Really people, what's with the dancing thing? I don't dance. I choose not to. I don't see the point to it. What ever happened to just sitting down, shutting up and enjoying the music without singing along, clapping, whistling or screaming?

Damn.  I can never spell that right.

I grew up dancing.  I never went to the school dances cause they weren't my thing.  I was anti-prom & homecoming and all that crap.

HelloStuart

[67]Dec 5, 2006
    • level: 63
    TheDiamondDog wrote:
    mp34mp wrote:
    Damn.  I can never spell that right.

I grew up dancing.  I never went to the school dances cause they weren't my thing.  I was anti-prom & homecoming and all that crap.

Being in the gray zone between insider/outsider in high school, I'll be glad to admit that I attended the homecoming dance every year except freshman year. In senior year, my attendance was mandatory, as I was nominated for homecoming court. (No, that's not a joke; I finished third out of six nominees.)

Darth-Revan45

[68]Dec 5, 2006
    • level: 20
    TheDiamondDog wrote:
    Darth-Revan45 wrote:
    HelloStuart wrote:
    Darth-Revan45 wrote:
    TheDiamondDog wrote:

Darth-Revan45 wrote:
    I live in a decent lower middle class gheddo neighborhood [my dad does build the molds for plane parts at a casting company, makes around 1000 a week doing that so mabye not], but here you either say it fun way, or the ***** way .

"Gheddo"? Ya mean ghetto?

Crap...
    You're whiter than mayonnaise! Admit it!
    You people did not know that yet! I am the king honkey of the Fourm, were white, we cant dance, were goofy, were geeky, we are J.D., let us be white!

Speak for yourself. I can dance. I don't look like I'm having a ceisure on the dance floor. I'm not geeky either. Weird, yes, but not geeky. My friend and I used to refer to ourselves as "cool dorks," but she was mixed.

I was mainly talking about the White people that dance like Elaine Benes [and I have seen a lot]. If you go to a club you will see some very geeky white people trying to copy what the black guys are doing [whereever I go that is]. I can dance but I stick to slow dances.

mp34mp wrote:
    TheDiamondDog wrote:

Or a seizure

Like I said above, only slow dances, I personaly hate doing the fast dances to some crappy song at a prom or a School Dance, I will always refuse to go to a School Dance even if the person already paid for it because there is no point to going out there. Besides it would be hard to resist the urge to punch someone with my Keys [since my keys are straped to my arm] acting as brass knuckles [putting the jagged edge out so it cuts people]. I have a very short temper and I would hit people for making me mad at a dance, I am like Dr Cox in that way, I would make the interns run laps around the office for making me mad [anyone who saw the episode last week would know what I mean]

HelloStuart wrote:
    TheDiamondDog wrote:
    mp34mp wrote:
    Damn. I can never spell that right.

I grew up dancing. I never went to the school dances cause they weren't my thing. I was anti-prom & homecoming and all that crap.

Being in the gray zone between insider/outsider in high school, I'll be glad to admit that I attended the homecoming dance every year except freshman year. In senior year, my attendance was mandatory, as I was nominated for homecoming court. (No, that's not a joke; I finished third out of six nominees.)

You mean "King and Queen" or the person who votes on who is voted for... Well I know that if I was told that I had to do that I would just tell them to **** off.

HelloStuart

[69]Dec 5, 2006
    Darth-Revan45 wrote:
    HelloStuart wrote:
    TheDiamondDog wrote:
    mp34mp wrote:
    Damn. I can never spell that right.

I grew up dancing. I never went to the school dances cause they weren't my thing. I was anti-prom & homecoming and all that crap.

You mean "King and Queen" or the person who votes on who is voted for... Well I know that if I was told that I had to do that I would just tell them to **** off.

There were six nominees apiece for Homecoming King and Queen is what I meant to say. Personally, I was honored to get the nod.

mp34mp

[70]Dec 5, 2006
    ClevelandRocker wrote:

**roars from the top of his lungs** "AH HAW HAW HAW HAW!"

Far from it. I've been supporting that show since Day 1. And I avoided all school dances and prom. All I heard about prom were met with sad faces, friends who didn't get laid on Prom Night and they were out $500.

Anybody that likes prom should be smacked senselessly. You are LAME.

avmon

[71]Dec 5, 2006
    At the school dance, I usually managed to dance with one girl, a cheerleader, who I really liked. But like Charlie Brown's crush on the little red-haired girl, mine also went unrequited.

Darth-Revan45

[72]Dec 6, 2006
    mp34mp wrote:
    ClevelandRocker wrote:

**roars from the top of his lungs** "AH HAW HAW HAW HAW!"

Far from it. I've been supporting that show since Day 1. And I avoided all school dances and prom. All I heard about prom were met with sad faces, friends who didn't get laid on Prom Night and they were out $500.

Anybody that likes prom should be smacked senselessly. You are LAME.

I would love to see someone do everything to get Hiltoned, paying over 1000 dollars and getting dumped before the dance, that would make me smile so much

SNLFAN422

[73]Dec 6, 2006
    I look retarded when I dance.

whoaitsconner

[74]Oct 3, 2007
    • level: 21
    yeah, because i remember before Kanye west was confirmed to be the musical guest for hte premiere, there was this rumor going around about Rilo Kiley? Now where did that start up? My guess, Wikipedia

HelloStuart

[75]Oct 3, 2007
    whoaitsconner wrote:
    yeah, because i remember before Kanye west was confirmed to be the musical guest for hte premiere, there was this rumor going around about Rilo Kiley? Now where did that start up? My guess, Wikipedia

Originally, it was Amy Winehouse, but that was before she turned into the British Courtney Love. Rilo Kiley was offered, but there was a schedule conflict.

thecomedianky

[76]Oct 4, 2007
    • level: 19
    Is it okay if we post information ON Wikipedia though?

HelloStuart

[77]Oct 4, 2007
    thecomedianky wrote:

Only if it's been processed through here, I guess.

mp34mp

[78]Oct 4, 2007
    HelloStuart wrote:
    thecomedianky wrote:

That sounds pretty pretentious of us. Of course I'm not a website where any old random stranger could have their way with me.

HelloStuart

[79]Oct 4, 2007
    mp34mp wrote:
    HelloStuart wrote:
    thecomedianky wrote:

That sounds pretty pretentious of us. Of course I'm not a website where any old random stranger could have their way with me.

If only because you've let yourself go since we got married.

avmon

[80]Oct 5, 2007
    HelloStuart wrote:
    mp34mp wrote:
    HelloStuart wrote:
    thecomedianky wrote:
    If only because you've let yourself go since we got married.