A few days ago I asked myself which (historical) person was played by more than five different performers on SNL and so I looked it up at the SNL archives. Since I thought it's interesting to me, there might be others who would also enjoy the following data.
- Marlon Brando (John Belushi, Peter Boyle, Zweibel, Burt Reynolds, Baldwin, Travolta, Goodman)
- Hillary Clinton (Hooks, Garofalo, Gasteyer, Poehler, Barrymore, Dratch, Bayer)
- Saddam Hussein (Nealon, Hartman, Ferrell, Hammond, Sanz, Baldwin, Dane Cook)
- Madonna(Pamela Stevenson, Garofalo, Shannon, Gasteyer, Joan Allan, Poehler, Wiig)
- Ronald Reagan(Chase, Shearer, Rocket, Piscopo, Quaid, Robin Williams, Hartman)
- Martha Stewart(Garofalo, Walls, Gasteyer, Poehler, Dratch, Spade, Wiig)
- Christina Aguilera
- Yasser Arafat
- Prince Charles
- Michael Gelman
- Adolf Hitler
- Michael Jackson
- Marilyn Monroe
- Elisabeth Taylor
Since it's not "General News" I opened this thread (If you think there is a better thread, please let me know). If someone else wants to share interesting SNL trivia, this could be the right place for it.