Saturday Night Live Forums

Saturday 11:30 PM on NBCIn Season

Top 10 Justin Timerlake SNL Skits

  • Avatar of samiam8691

    samiam8691

    [1]Mar 12, 2013
    • member since: 02/11/13
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 10

    As we all know, JT was on SNL last week and KILLED IT! He's hosted five times, so it makes it hard to find the best ten JT SNL skits. But we made a list, so check it out and let us know what you think!



    http://thecelebritycafe.com/feature/2013/03/top-10-justin-timberlake-snl-skits

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JustinRAn

    JustinRAn

    [2]Mar 12, 2013
    • member since: 12/30/09
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 1,282
    My 10 (In No Particular Order)

    10- Timberlake's 3rd Monologue
    9- What's That Name
    8- Memorial Service
    7- WU- Justin Timberlake
    6- Immigrant Tale
    5- Dry Eyes
    4- The Rainbow Connection
    3- Sully's Birthday Dinner
    2- Punk'd Barely Legal
    1- Omlette Ville
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of HelloStuart

    HelloStuart

    [3]Mar 12, 2013
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 63
    • rank: Browncoat
    • posts: 27,163
    I know if I could make neat list of ten sketches/moments, partially because of the overlap and recurring sketches, but I look forward to his TBO DVD.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JustinRAn

    JustinRAn

    [5]Mar 12, 2013
    • member since: 12/30/09
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 1,282
    rishabhpb wrote:
    JustinRAn wrote:
    My 10 (In No Particular Order)

    10- Timberlake's 3rd Monologue
    9- What's That Name
    8- Memorial Service
    7- WU- Justin Timberlake
    6- Immigrant Tale
    5- Dry Eyes
    4- The Rainbow Connection
    3- Sully's Birthday Dinner
    2- Punk'd Barely Legal
    1- Omlette Ville


    Fallon fan and no Barry Gibb?


    Never got that sketch. I also never got The D-In a Box/ Motherlovers.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TheDiamondDog

    TheDiamondDog

    [7]Mar 14, 2013
    • member since: 06/14/05
    • level: 61
    • rank: Gold Monkey
    • posts: 19,860

    I didn't care for the first Ville skit. I loved the Punk'd thing. Still quote it.


    As for the 90s guys, with their digital shorts, I ranked them as 1. Golden Rule, 2. D*** In A Box, 3. Mother Lovers.


    I can't believe I am saying this, but Timberlake really should have a Best Of.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of HelloStuart

    HelloStuart

    [8]Mar 15, 2013
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 63
    • rank: Browncoat
    • posts: 27,163
    TheDiamondDog wrote:

    I can't believe I am saying this, but Timberlake really should have a Best Of.


    I never would've predicted one in 2003, but now JT couldn't be more deserving. For whatever reason, there's been a TBO freeze for at least five years now; I suppose they glutted the market.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JustinRAn

    JustinRAn

    [9]Mar 15, 2013
    • member since: 12/30/09
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 1,282

    HelloStuart wrote:
    TheDiamondDog wrote:


    I can't believe I am saying this, but Timberlake really should have a Best Of.


    I never would've predicted one in 2003, but now JT couldn't be more deserving. For whatever reason, there's been a TBO freeze for at least five years now; I suppose they glutted the market.



    You don't remember the (Somewhat) Best of 09-10 Season?


    What about A Very Gilly Christmas?


    Or The Kristen Wiig Women of SNL


    How about the Best Cash Grab of Will Ferrell Vol. 3

    Edited on 03/15/2013 3:34pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Pulch23

    Pulch23

    [10]Mar 17, 2013
    • member since: 12/01/09
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 158
    JustinRAn wrote:
    My 10 (In No Particular Order)

    10- Timberlake's 3rd Monologue
    9- What's That Name
    8- Memorial Service
    7- WU- Justin Timberlake
    6- Immigrant Tale
    5- Dry Eyes
    4- The Rainbow Connection
    3- Sully's Birthday Dinner
    2- Punk'd Barely Legal
    1- Omlette Ville

    I would squeeze in that Pirates' sketch from his 09 show, I always enjoyed that one sketch.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JustinRAn

    JustinRAn

    [11]Mar 17, 2013
    • member since: 12/30/09
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 1,282

    That would probably be an honorable mention.


    The worst he's probably done was Sober Caligula.

    Edited on 03/17/2013 7:00pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of HelloStuart

    HelloStuart

    [12]Mar 17, 2013
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 63
    • rank: Browncoat
    • posts: 27,163
    JustinRAn wrote:

    That would probably be an honorable mention.


    The worst he's probably done was Sober Caligula.


    Worse than the Virginiaca Hastings sketch from Year 32?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TheDiamondDog

    TheDiamondDog

    [13]Mar 18, 2013
    • member since: 06/14/05
    • level: 61
    • rank: Gold Monkey
    • posts: 19,860

    HelloStuart wrote:
    JustinRAn wrote:


    That would probably be an honorable mention.


    The worst he's probably done was Sober Caligula.


    Worse than the Virginiaca Hastings sketch from Year 32?


    I rather enjoyed that.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.