Saturday Night Live Forums

Saturday 11:30 PM on NBCIn Season

Winter Auditions

mrjimmyjames

[70]Sep 12, 2012
    • level: 7

HelloStuart wrote:

Hooks' presence in Years 18 and 19 was an obvious indicator of how weak the female cast members were in the Overpopulation Era.

And an indication of a sagging career for Hooks. Ah yes, the days of Melanie "Jan Brady" Hutsell and Siobann Fallon. But I guess you could say Julia Sweeney was very successful. But then again, didshe ever really do anything other than Pat? I would actually argue that Cleghorne was pretty underrated.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

HelloStuart

[71]Sep 13, 2012
    • level: 63
    mrjimmyjames wrote:

HelloStuart wrote:

Hooks' presence in Years 18 and 19 was an obvious indicator of how weak the female cast members were in the Overpopulation Era.

And an indication of a sagging career for Hooks. Ah yes, the days of Melanie "Jan Brady" Hutsell and Siobann Fallon. But I guess you could say Julia Sweeney was very successful. But then again, didshe ever really do anything other than Pat? I would actually argue that Cleghorne was pretty underrated.

Fallon got the shaft; why the producers dropped her and kept Melanie is beyond me. Siobhan did some fine (albeit limited) character work in Year 17.

JustinRAn

[72]Sep 13, 2012
    • level: 12
    Fine Character work but dropped? Glad that didn't happen again.

mrjimmyjames

[73]Sep 15, 2012

HelloStuart wrote:
    mrjimmyjames wrote:

HelloStuart wrote:

Fallon got the shaft; why the producers dropped her and kept Melanie is beyond me. Siobhan did some fine (albeit limited) character work in Year 17.

Fallon's always suprising me by making her way into many various movies. Always working, so I guess you could consider her career to be pretty successful.

HelloStuart

[74]Sep 16, 2012
    mrjimmyjames wrote:

HelloStuart wrote:
    mrjimmyjames wrote:

HelloStuart wrote:

Fallon's always suprising me by making her way into many various movies. Always working, so I guess you could consider her career to be pretty successful.

Whereas Hutsell has two IMDb credits since 1996. Granted, she was a stay-at-home mom for awhile...

mrjimmyjames

[75]Sep 19, 2012

HelloStuart wrote:
    mrjimmyjames wrote:

HelloStuart wrote:
    mrjimmyjames wrote:

HelloStuart wrote:

Whereas Hutsell has two IMDb credits since 1996. Granted, she was a stay-at-home mom for awhile...

Didn't Hutsell have something romantic going on with Farley at one point?

drudager

[76]Sep 20, 2012
    • level: 13
    mrjimmyjames wrote:

HelloStuart wrote:
    mrjimmyjames wrote:

HelloStuart wrote:

I saw Beth Cahill in an old Super Fans sketch recently & wondered what happened to her.

mrjimmyjames

[77]Sep 21, 2012

mrjimmyjames wrote:

HelloStuart wrote:
    mrjimmyjames wrote:

HelloStuart wrote:
    mrjimmyjames wrote:

HelloStuart wrote:

Didn't Hutsell have something romantic going on with Farley at one point?

Now that I think about it, it was Cahill that had something romantic going on with Farley and not Hutsell. At least that's the impression I got.

drudager

[78]Sep 21, 2012
    • level: 13
    mrjimmyjames wrote:

Now that I think about it, it was Cahill that had something romantic going on with Farley and not Hutsell. At least that's the impression I got.

You mean that sketch where Todd O'Connor fondled Bob Swerski's daughter?

HelloStuart

[79]Sep 23, 2012
    drudager wrote:
    mrjimmyjames wrote:

Cahill shared a story in People magazine, describing how Adam Sandler would always crank-call her. Wrong one-year wonder, wrong bad boy?

mrjimmyjames

[80]Sep 26, 2012

HelloStuart wrote:
    drudager wrote:
    mrjimmyjames wrote:

Cahill shared a story in People magazine, describing how Adam Sandler would always crank-call her. Wrong one-year wonder, wrong bad boy?

Interesting. Could be.