Saturday Night Live

Aired Saturday 11:30 PM Oct 07, 2006 on NBC

6.6
  • ...Rebound.

4.5
    What the hell happend... I was excited for this episode because if Jamie was as funny as she was on Earl then this episode would of been great. But I was let down. Now I would like to discuss something, I was mad about Congressman Foley's little IM's [and he was one of the people who got the "Child Saftey Act" passed a few months ago for gods sake]. But this information was withheld for 3 years, and we are 28 days from the election. I know that a Democratic Congressman had sex with a Paige and got a Standing Ovation from the Democrats while everyone is mad at Foley and Billiam had a sky high approval rate... where are America's priorities. At least people dont care that ne person said ****** his poll numbers are doing good he has a 7 point lead.

Sketches include "Rep. Dennis Hastert"-4: enough already... you should be going after the people who withheld the IM's, "Monolouge"-5: another "southerners is are be dumb" skit., "Nancy Grace"-5: Amy stepped up in one of the high points, "New York City Stories I" (film)-3: god that is a worse show than 'Lazy Sunday', "Jon Bovi"-6: lust a mediocore parody of music today, "WVIR News"-7: Kristen carried this sketch, "New York City Stories II" (film)-4, "Mrs. Hastings"-5: Kenan crossdressing yet again, "Weekend Update"-6: Some poor jokes and a terrible "fugly betty" thing popped up, "NASCARettes"-6: as much as I enjoy people being hit by cars this dosent do it for me, "New York City Stories III" (film)-4, "Big Wigs"-2: this was god awful, "His Kuado"-6: Kill the Kuado, "Cider Chat"-5: just randomnness comments, and "A Moment with the Out-of-Breath Jogger from 1982."-3: history lesson please?

Corinne Bailey Rae performed "Put Your Records On" and "Like a Star."
VH1CL