Saturday Night Live

Kirsten Dunst/Eminem

Aired Saturday 11:30 PM May 11, 2002 on NBC

• This episode was hosted by Kirsten Dunst on May 11, 2002. The Musical Guest who was Eminem who only performed once in this episode.

This was literally my favorite episode of any show ever. I don't know why but it was just so funny at the time I watched it. The one thing I remember most about this (even though I haven't seen it in 5 years) is the Jarret's room sketch. Even though the Sean William Scott one was most popular, this one with Kirsten Dunst was my favorite. The other things are weekend update (which is always the best part of the show) and the DeMarco brothers sketch. "We're missing Gilmore Girls for this, you better hope it's a rerun." Yeah well I liked the dance? Throughout the past 5 years, this has continued to be my favorite episode. You may not care but this is boosting my level percentage.
  • Kirsten Dunst/Eminem

This is Dunst's first episode she hosted, and I hope it ain't her last. The fact that she had experience with SNL (she starred with a bunch of former alumini in "Dick") was not disregarded. Alot of great skits: "Jarret's Room," "Weekend Update," and "Soap Opera Shooting." Dunst put alot of effort into this episode.
COMEDY