Saturday Night Live

Miley Cyrus

Aired Saturday 11:30 PM Oct 05, 2013 on NBC

6.7
  • Miley, please, stop rapping!

5.5
    This episode of SNL was led by MIley Cyrus as musical guest and host. The girl is overacting in her roles and as i saw it - not funny at all. The cherry on the the ice cream was the "Girlfriends TV"-sketch, where Miley was playing some member of a hiphop-club - that was supposed to be funny (i guess) but Miley seemed to be very confident in that role, as if she usually act like that in her spare time. Girl, you are a spoiled rich white slutty kid, seen you twerking and rapping is absurd and just wrong.

The rest was all okay, i pretty much miss Bill Hader and Jason Sudeikis though, let's just see how the new crew will handle it!

Nevertheless - much for SNL!
  • Busch League

This week's show was awful! I checked out after weekend update, I couldn't take it anymore. Also, Aidy Bryant needs to go. She sucks bad! I mean, she couldn't even pull off a Rebel Wilson impression. All you have to do is be large (she nailed it), say something in an Aussie accent and make a stupid face. That was part of the 50 Shades of Grey auditions, one of the only funny things of the night. The other being Shannon Sharp on Weekend Update. The "We Did Stop" film was well done, but disturbing.