Saturday Night Live

Saturday 11:30 PM on NBC Premiered Oct 11, 1975 In Season

HelloStuart

Saturday Night Live Fan Reviews (226)

• Oh No! My Favorite Show has gone Right Into the Toilet & w/ the 1st Episode of the Season Hit Flush!

Change is inevitable and often hard to accept... I'm open minded to new things but this was officially the worst episode of SNL I've ever seen ... such a sacrilege of those hallowed halls. A zero is the more appropriate rating but it's not available.

No humor, offensive to women, and just a crying shame that I've lost 90 min of my life I'll never get back.

Was Tina allowed to phone it in? She had nothing to do with the writing? Maybe for the right # of $ some of the geniuses behind The Daily Show or Colbert could be brought in to save the show from flat lining.

Frankly, I think it's a cheap shot to ask viewers to see a former member as a host. At least any recent member. Tina's monologue was lifeless, lacking any hint of humor.

Crack smoking e-cigarettes - hysterical - NOT,

I can't tell the staff from a guest - a riot - NOT,

bimbo's talking about being banged HARD - cerebral humor... NOT even bawdy humor ... just offensive, the cold open was simply cold and I'm sorry to say ...

no one had any great lines on wkend update and Ms. Strong's over the top delivery of unfunny lines ... was simply painful to watch. What pollster has taken the audience's pulse & ever reported back favorably on drunk uncle? IT'S NOT FUNNY!

Lorne, Lorne what have you done to my baby? Such a cherished part of my cultural sensibility ... has gone right down the toilet!