Saturday Night Live

Scarlett Johansson/Björk

Aired Saturday 11:30 PM Apr 21, 2007 on NBC

7.4
  • Better than i thought it was going to be.

Saturday Night Live,
    Scarlett Johansson is the host while björk performs. Scarlett did a good job as host. björk and friends not so good.I could barley, at some points, understand what she was saying. The show opens with another bad press confrence sketch with Jason as the president.I think Will does a better job then him. With a huge surprise that many really did not want to see Senator Charles Schumer! as he opened the show.Sanjaya again shows up and sings during the monologe. Nothing special with Regis and Kelly your tired{joke} on the pillow to me brought the sketch down. I find Virginiaca Hastings actually funny then most characters after seeing another sketch of "hers". The show goes on with Andy singing about his brother in law Roy. Fred tries to get you to buy colums. And Kristin does character who is in love with the femal people she interviews again. No funny or news makers. I got sick during Kuatos way to much seen.And the cartoon was weird. Although with a interesting muscial guest and people coming out of people it was an above average show.