Saturday Night Live

Zac Efron/The Yeah Yeah Yeahs

Aired Saturday 11:30 PM Apr 11, 2009 on NBC

• Yikes. I just realized during this episode that I could have had a V8!

I know are expectations were ever so high for zac Efron. But could the comedic iconic and teen hero live up to the hype?

Cold Opening: Jason Sudeikis continues his awful impression of Joe Biden. It looks like the SNL writers will only be mocking the Vice President of this administration.

Monologue: Truly, truly awful. Even worse than I expected and my expectations were lower than that night I went to a Jewish singles gathering.

The Today Show: The female cast of SNL is terrible and they cannot have a standalone sketch. Not a good way to open the show.

Gilly: Worst sketch of the season makes its return. It still holds that title after tonight.

Junk Mail: Jason Sudeikis is funny in these commercials, but the parody is never strong enough to truly be memorable.

No-Carding Bar: Kind of funny in premise, but Zac Efron is still absolutely terrible. It's not just his continuous cue carding, he just isn't fit for comedy.

Weekend Update: Bill Hader giving us a Andrew Dice Clay impression. Apparently it was supposed to be a gay guy. They decided to bring back the ***** Please segment. Questionable decision. It's funny because of how bad it is. Seth Meyers actually did a decent job tonight. Overall, not a horrible Weekend Update. High School Musical 4: Not even going to address this. Pretty awful sketch realy. Off To War: Another forgettable sketch outside of Jason Sudeikis' lines.

Gino's Pizza Rolls: Another thumbs down sketch. My thumbs are actually getting tired from being in that position all night.

Closing Sketch: Stupid sexual innuendos that make Two and a Half Men look like brilliant comedy.