Saturday Night Live

Zach Braff/Maroon 5

Aired Saturday 11:30 PM May 19, 2007 on NBC

• Better than i thought but still

Saturday Night Live,
    Well the Season Finale has come again for SNL and the 32 season has come to a rap.Hope the 3 season is better. I have doubts.Tonight the one we hope for years to come and host has finallt done it. Zack Brath has come to host.While Maroon 5 performs.They did an ok job.Lets begin.The show opens up with Geroge Bush talking about summer vacation.With Cheney making sure he didnt go wrong. I felt this type of puppet Bush had been done before but cant remember.Then with a surprise twist when Rice opened up the show.Thats when i got suspiecois.The monologe was about Brath's love for New Jersey which u would see again later on in the show.U got to love those Digital shorts as i laughed when i saw the dog thing.Follwed by Sad and hopeless bunch of sketchs with a strange Prom theme.With Connery come back.I began to think Connery one of Hammonds best work on the finale.One of the worst sketchs of the night DHD came u know what happened if u seen the ones before. Maya own Tvfun house with her own head and everything.Anothre Mexian thing followed by the second worst sketch BB nothing at all good about that sketch.To end the night Fred shocked us all with an almost funny sketch.Thats all i have to say.