Saturday Night's Main Event

July 15, 2006

Aired Saturday 11:30 PM Jul 15, 2006 on NBC

• Great Event!

A Special appearance by Hulk Hogan and daughter Brooke: Randy Orton interrupted this moment and challenged Hulk Hogan to a match at SummerSlam; Hogan Accepted.

World Champion Rey Mysterio, Batista & Bobby Lashley vs. King Booker, Mark Henry & U.S. Champion Finlay: I loved this match! Rey, Batista, and Bobby Lashley came out with the win.

DX faces the Spirit Squad in an Elimination Match: my favorite match of the night! DX won and, obviously, did not get any members eliminated. DX locked Vince and spirit squad in a cage in the end.

Sabu Vs. Steven Richards in an Extreme Rules Match: This match was OK, I didn’t like it a whole lot, but I didn’t hate it. Sabu won this match.

Carlito & Trish Stratus Vs. Johnny Nitro & Melina: I wasn’t too crazy about this match, but I kind of liked it, Carlito and Trish Stratus won this match.

A Bikini Bull-Riding Contest with all three brands being represented. Women’s Champion Mickie James, Candice, Victoria, Torrie Wilson and Maria will represent RAW; Ashley, Jillian, Kristal and Michelle McCool will represent SmackDown; and Kelly will represent ECW. But they will all vie for bragging rights in the first ever Bikini Bull Riding Match: I didn’t watch this, it looked stupid.

Edge vs. John Cena for the WWE Championship: the 2nd best match of the night. John cena won because Edge got a DQ because Lita beat up the Ref. John Cena then F-Ued Edge through the announcer’s table from the steps.

I loved Saturday Night’s Main Event! It was worth the wait and it fulfilled my expectations. A great WWE Event. It’s like a free PPV. I give it a 10 out of 10!