Kelly

wheelrchair

[1]Dec 31, 2006
    • level: 15
    What did everyone think of the relationship between Kelly and Professor Lasky, To me did'nt she learn her lesson in the high school episodes when she had a crush on Jeff who was her boss at the Max.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

bricoleur

[2]Jan 22, 2007
    • level: 3
    that was in high school and in college very realistic. young women are attracted to older men because they act more mature then the men who are their age. Young professors like lasky are most times not hired because of that same problem. It was a good catalist to push Zack and Kelly back together

SMGslayer97

[3]Jan 29, 2007
    • level: 34
    It was okay, but I always find it weird when college proffesors date their students. I mean it's not even the age thing because honestly age doesn't always matter, even you like who you like or love or whatever, but it's the whole their the teacher and the students are well...the students. It just seems like it's sort of their taking advantage of their students crushes. I mean I guess it may not always be that way, though I don't know any teacher student relationships that have really went well, but all the same.

joshuadam5

[4]Feb 27, 2007
    • level: 11
    I always liked the original Saved by the Bell the best. The College was a good show as well.

joshuadam5

[5]Feb 28, 2007
    • level: 11
    I agree with bricoleur's last sentence "It was a good catalist to push Zack and Kelly back together" They both realize their love for each other.

Simply_Ces

[6]Mar 4, 2007
    • level: 16
    I didn't like her with that professor.

SMGslayer97

[7]Mar 14, 2007
    • level: 34
    Simply_Ces wrote:
    I didn't like her with that professor.

I didn't have a problem with his character but I didn't like him with Kelly because by that point it was more then obvious she and Zach would end up together.

clockworx23

[8]Mar 23, 2007
    • level: 17
    It was cool at first but then towards the end it got kind of boring and repetitive.  She went from having a crush on him to a full-blown obsession in a matter of months.  The best and worst example of this is when shes finally over him and about to get back together with Zack when all of a sudden he comes crashing through the hospital doors with an ulcer problem and Kelly instantly starts sweating him again.

gwen13579

[9]Dec 27, 2007
    • level: 8
    the whole Kelly falls in love with her Professor storyline was kind of stupid, because it was merely another obstacle in the way of the Kelly-Zack reunion. If you ask me they should have ended that storyline much sooner so that more time was spent showing Kelly and Zack dating again before he proposes.

JavaJunkie4Life

[10]Mar 7, 2008
    • level: 25
    gwen13579 wrote:
    the whole Kelly falls in love with her Professor storyline was kind of stupid, because it was merely another obstacle in the way of the Kelly-Zack reunion. If you ask me they should have ended that storyline much sooner so that more time was spent showing Kelly and Zack dating again before he proposes.

but on the other hand, that dating time really wasn't neccessary considering all they had been through already..i.e. their four years at bayside. they'd always loved each other. i dunno. i think it would've been nice to see them dating, but at the same time, the fact that they were together in the end was enough for me.

Edie-Britt-92

[11]Jun 1, 2008
    • level: 4
    Personally I think it was a great storyline, I loved this series!

peach_25

[12]Jun 9, 2009
    • level: 4
    I thought the story line was kind of stupid. She belong with Zach and it was just another thing standing in the way of them being together. Plus it was morally wrong. The guy was her teacher and although there's nothing wrong with the age difference it was just wrong on all fronts.

loserbrett

[13]Oct 2, 2009
    • level: 5
    There was nothing wrong with this storyline. Although, as the OP has mentioned that Kelly has done this already in the original series, I thought it would be a bit more interesting if Zack were the one to get involved with a professor.

It sounds like a very superficial change to the storyline, but if you think about it-- there's a lot more that happens in a relationship between a younger man and an older woman that doesn't really happen the other way around.