Cast changes

ireeagle

[1]Aug 7, 2006
    • level: 9
    Saved By The Bell: The New Class and Hang Time are the only two shows with cast changes.  Cast changes are kinda ugly, but, SBTB:TNC has the worst cast changes, while Hang Time has the best cast changes.  City Guys has no cast change, which is alright, but there should be one small cast change: Alex Morris, who plays Billy, the new husband of Karen Noble, is funny and should be added in the cast of City Guys season 5.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ImSoN2U

[2]Oct 10, 2006
    • level: 13
    SbtB: tNC was notorious for its cast changes throughout its entire run. Although Hang Time had the best cast changes each season, SbtB: tNC seemed to get better in its 4th season until its final two seasons. I love the Season 4 cast the best. The comedic chemistry (and writing) got alot better. Of course, some stories were taken from the original SbtB series, the cast pulled it off smoothly. And the minor cast adjustments that followed (Liz Miller and Tony Dillon) didn't hurt the show at all. I tend to think that the show's final four seasons as being the highlight of the entire series. I could do w/o the first 3 seasons b/c they were horrible.

ireeagle

[3]Oct 23, 2006
    I liked seasons 2 and 3 the best. Season 4 and 5 brokedown, but season 6 and 7 were the worst, I didn't like the new blonde guy at all.

Sparty_On

[4]Nov 10, 2006
    The Best season were 2, 3, 4, 5,. Those were the best season in my opinion. 6 & 7 were alright Screech was by far over the top in those season's along with 5. Tony was alright not my fave.

ireeagle

[5]Nov 25, 2006
    Sparty_On wrote:
    The Best season were 2, 3, 4, 5,. Those were the best season in my opinion. 6 & 7 were alright Screech was by far over the top in those season's along with 5. Tony was alright not my fave.

Tony went to the wrong girl, that's one thing wrong about this show.