Saved by the Bell

1-900-Crushed

Aired Saturday 11:00 AM Nov 17, 1990 on NBC

• Relationships are tested in this riveting episode.

This episode again starts out light with the teen line but then it turns out to be a relationship episode. Zack & Kelly. Slater & Jessie. Nikki I think was way better than Kelly. I love how he got the teen lines mixed up. That's a conflict only Zack could have. Lisa was pretty messed up in this episode though. Although she saved everyone in the end with everyone's problems. Slater & Jessie's relationship develops after they agree on something. Future going steady I presume. My favorite part was the ending. Kelly with the wig & everything. Zack knew it was her of course. A good episode.
  • Contains spoilers.

Zack is running a 1-900 number with friends, but decides to give bad advice because it will cause people to break up and call for more advice, or help. Well, things go wrong and Kelly's little sister has a crush on Zack and Kelly thinks Zack likes Kelly's little sister and wants to go out with her. Woah! What another sticky situation.

This is a great episode. I've probably never seen an episode that was all about Lisa and she saved the day, probably. But, I haven't seen all the episodes and I just started watching the show, too. This episode had lots of humor and that's what I love about this show. The humor and the sticky situations, and the references of Paula Abdul and the Brady Bunch are all what brings this show hilarious. This episode was great.

Recommended.