Saved by the Bell

Blind Dates

Aired Saturday 11:00 AM Oct 13, 1990 on NBC

• Brett is too short. (Spoilers)

7.6
    Although, this episode made me quite angry since I'm shorter than the average male, I did find this episode to be well written, though. Classic Saved By the Bell plot. Zack is going to a party, and he has to go out with the principal's niece or else he would be suspended. Well, the good thing is, the niece won't recognize him unless he has a red rose. So, Screech will pretend he's Zack just by having the red rose. How dumb of the principal to be so stupid! Hah.

The plot was well written. While the stuff is going on, Kelly is hooked up with a blind date. But her blind date, Brett, is shorter than her. She gets angry and decides to call off the date, but then decides to forgive him because she was acting too mean. I like this idea, because this could teach kids who watch the show to not be so mean to short people.

This episode was funny, and got me to be clenching my fist at times. Well, not really. But it was exciting like many of the Saved by the Bell episodes. Classic "Zack gets in trouble" plot, except it doesn't have that spark the other Saved by the Bell episodes. I can't wait to buy the Season One box set. DVDs of course..