We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

A Saved by the Bell Community
NBC (ended 1993)

It's finally here: Lifetime has released the first official teaser for its upcoming Saved by the Bell exposé, The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story.

Based on the 2009 tell-all memoir Behind the Bell by Dustin Diamond, who played Screech on the beloved teen show, the movie promises to reveal the behind-the-scenes antics, both good and bad, of Diamond and his fellow cast members Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Mario Lopez, Elizabeth Berkley, Tiffani Thiessen (known back then as Tiffani Amber Thiessen), and Lark Voorhies. 

The clip, which adds to the first-look footage released earlier this month, even features a cameo from the legendary Zack Morris phone. Take a look:

The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story premieres Monday, September 1 at 9pm on Lifetime.

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 10/7/1994

Season 4 : Episode 31

8 Comments
Comments (8)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Apparently the acrimony between the cast during the filming of this thing has inspired another upcoming TV movie, The Authorized Saved by the Bell Story Story.
Flag
That looks absolutely horrifying, and I will watch it.
Flag
The original Zack Morris has gotta be laughing at his clone right now.
Flag
Move over Sharknado...you've got company
Flag
Well at least it's not about incest (as Lifetime has been recently).
Flag
Just tell if there's any scene where the girls pop out of a granola bar, like this:
http://www.comics.org/issue/249227/cover/4/
Flag
no?
Flag
Just kill me now. That looks horrible. Of course I don't know why I'd expect anything else from Lifetime.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members