A Saved by the Bell Community
NBC (ended 1993)

If you thought Lindsay Lohan as Liz Taylor was the worst Lifetime could do, you were sorely mistaken. The first clip from the network's upcoming movie The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story has arrived to spit on your childhood.

The sneak peek features the Saved by the Bell cast bickering during a photo shoot. Or at least, we're supposed to believe they're the cast. If you ask me, it's like the casting directors didn't even try (a blonde wig does not a Zack Morris make). However, because of this clip—and the fact that Bell Biv Devoe's "Poison" plays almost in its entirely—I'm now more excited to watch this train wreck.

The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story premieres Monday, September 1 at 9pm on Lifetime. Are you so excited or so scared?

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 10/7/1994

Season 4 : Episode 31

39 Comments
Comments (39)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
did they really have to get cam from degrassi to play zack??? they couldnt find someone that was actually mark-paul's height? or looked more like him? or any of the cast for that matter. This was the best they could get? *sigh*
Flag
this is painful.
Flag
Both of my childhood shows, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Saved by the Bell ruined in the same month. FML.
Flag
I can't stop looking at "Zack Morris" eyebrows.
Flag
Is it my life now, everything couple of years somebody décides to ruin on of my chilhood memory for the fun of it. The fact that it is unauthorised says it all. There won't be any fact in that crap. I will never watch it.
Flag
The person they casted for Dustin Diamond is way too tall, and old for the part.
Flag
Wow this looks fantastic. It's like if Revolution had a baby with Under the dome, my two favorite shows of all time... For me to poop on!
Flag
I grew up watching Saved by the Bell. I have it on DVD; it's still one of my favorite shows. After the show had ended, I'd heard bits of gossip about the cast but it simply made me think of how any group of teens are together. (Do you know any high school that is drama free? I sure don't). This movie looks exaggerated and the actors look ridiculously miscast.

When I first heard about this movie, I'd actually looked forward to watching it (even though Lifetime's movies are the worst). But after seeing these horrible actors in action I know that I will not watch this.
Flag

... Not sure if disappointed me or lucky me tho...
Flag
The actor playing Gosselaar was particularly bad.
Flag
They should film a segment of Screech at Disneyland :)
Flag
As ridiculous as this looks, I'll probably give it a watch. Then immediately regret my life decisions.
Flag
Wt eff?!!
Flag
"This video is not available in your country". They do know that I don't live in Antarctica right?
Flag
It's so stupid! But you can watch it on youtube, that's what I usually do.
Flag
The dammit thing! the people of other countries don't make bootleg series with little promos #%&?=
Flag
Lucky.
Flag
Oh my dear sweet baby ghost Jesus, kill it with fire!
Flag
Oh come on it's that rare Lifetime brand of craptastic. See each niche network has their own distinct crap. Syfy crap is nothing like Lifetimes or The Hallmark Channel.
Flag
One of the big scandals behind the scenes of Saved by the Bell is that the kids were obnoxious teenagers off camera? Shocker!
Flag
I know, alert the media!
Flag
I feel like I just watched a commercial for the Turtles movie. They look like who they are suppose to be, but no way look like them.

My Soul Hurts.
Flag
Never trust a big butt and a smile.
Flag
"Blerkkhgh! Oh god, I just spontaneously vomited on myself." - anyone who watches this turkey of a tv movie.
Flag
It look a hundred times worse than I thought it would.
Flag
my god that looks bad. cant wait!
Flag
If we'd don't get a Jessie Spano "I'm so excited" scene I say we riot!
Flag
Does anyone care ?
Flag
A non US-only version:

Flag
Um....Thankyou?
Flag
My eyes!! MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the hell WAS that???
Flag
Thanks.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members