Saved by the Bell

Dancing to the Max

Aired Saturday 11:00 AM Aug 20, 1989 on NBC

• First episode, with guest star Casey Kasem to brighten up the audience. Will contain spoilers! I'm warning you!

After the unsuccessful Good Morning, Miss Bliss, the characters are back with a Bang. The episode starts off with not-so-good humor that I actually found funny, but the audience didn't seem to enjoy that. In the end, I can tell that the audience had a good time, especially since Casey Kasem, an American radio personality and voice actor is there.

The plot is not so well as later episodes, but here it is. Zack and A.C. challenge each other for a dance-off at a dance competition that Max announced hosted by Casey Kasem. But, Kelly has to choose between Zack and A.C. who to dance with. Zack actually doesn't know how to dance, so he asks for the help of Jessie, who he then chooses to go to the dance with. In the end, guess who won? Screech and Lisa?! If you know the show, you will find out that Screech and Lisa have been wanting to go out since the beginning, which was this episode.

Well, I don't know Good Morning, Miss Bliss, but I do know this episode and I say that this is a hit. This hit started for the show that we all know as Saved By The Bell. The humor was excellent, the guest star Casey Kasem didn't seem to be very well since I really don't know who he is, but the character development is amazing. Since I chose the score before typing the review, I still won't change it. This episode deserves the 9.2/10 rating.

I recommend this episode. You don't have to watch this episode to watch the series, which is currently on TBS in the morning before Fresh Prince of Bel-Air as far as I know, but it is recommended if you have seen the other episodes. This episode is not a good first impression for the series, since it wasn't the best and it doesn't show much about one of my favorite characters, Zack. But, if you know that this episode is not the best of the series without watching the other episodes, than this episode is okay to watch.
WZME