Saved by the Bell

Fake I.D.'s

Aired Saturday 11:00 AM Oct 19, 1991 on NBC

• Finally Kelly dumps Jeff!!!

A stronger episode from season 3. This is where the series changed as this involved Kelly breaking up with Jeff. An episode I enjoyed because I am fond of the episodes where Zack is after Kelly and I thought he would be now that shes single. Zac meets an older girl he likes at the Max and she wants to see him again at the Attic- a club for over 18s. But Zack being 16 asks Screech to make some fake ids for him and the other guys. While theyre there they spot Jeff dancing with another girl. Kelly doesnt believe it when Zac tells her and thinks hes jealous.....until she goes to the attic and sees for herself. The reason why its one of the stronger episodes is because of its subject and its surroundings: break ups, clubs, fake ids. its more realistic, interesting and what most teenagers go through compared to episodes about ponds gettin filled with oil or beating a russian at chess. There are laughs to be had and the ocassional sigh when Screech blurts out the truth, which like always, he has to keep secret.