Saved by the Bell Forums

NBC (ended 1993)

Dustin Diamond and Dennis Haskins

ireeagle

[1]Dec 26, 2009
    • level: 9

These two are part of the original class, they also appeared in the new class, but they both did not appear in the reunion. What happened?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

rhodiecub

[2]May 12, 2010
    • level: 7

I know the other cast members just didn't feel comfortable having Dustin there because of his antics in the last few years. It may also have something to do Dustin's Behind the Bell book also.However, there was also a rumor that Dustin Diamond didn't want to participate in the reunion.

I'm more curious as to why they didn't want Dennis Haskins to be part of it?

Edited on 05/12/2010 1:50pm

ireeagle

[3]May 26, 2010

rhodiecub wrote:

I know the other cast members just didn't feel comfortable having Dustin there because of his antics in the last few years. It may also have something to do Dustin's Behind the Bell book also.However, there was also a rumor that Dustin Diamond didn't want to participate in the reunion.

I'm more curious as to why they didn't want Dennis Haskins to be part of it?

Any other suggestions?

krestin

[4]Apr 3, 2012
    Everyone knows why Dustin wasn't invited, but I've heard various things about Dennis. Maybe they didn't get along with him very much? Or it could be his reputation for being a total douchey pervert.

irehawk20

[5]Apr 22, 2012

krestin wrote:
    Everyone knows why Dustin wasn't invited, but I've heard various things about Dennis. Maybe they didn't get along with him very much? Or it could be his reputation for being a total douchey pervert.

They should give Dustin Diamond a better role in a difficult original class rather than a nerd.