Saved by the Bell

From Nurse to Worse

Aired Saturday 11:00 AM Dec 15, 1990 on NBC

• Zack & Kelly... over for good?

This episode I thought was really good but anyways that is beside the point. Zack dumps Kelly for a nurse. Which was definitely unexpected from Saved By The Bell. Kelly dates a new guy. They do this all over again in "The Last Dance" But anyways, Slater & Jessie were so funny in this episode. Slater afraid to take needles. And Jessie promising Zack she wont tell anyone. Those plots were hilarious especially when Zack thought he was talking to the nurse, but he was actually talking to Slater. That was hilarious. The end left me wondering. Will Kelly & Zack get back together?
  • Jennifer the hot nurse. {Spoilers}

Zack asks Kelly out, but then declines when a hot nurse comes in. At first, he thinks that hot nurse is a student, but then he finds out she is a nurse. Honestly, I think Kelly is hotter. Anyways, Jennifer, the nurse, decides to pull a prank on Zack after Zack's friends confront her about Zack's crush. In the end, Kelly goes out with a muscle dude, and Zack is dumped. It's Screech's fault for getting them together.

I thought this episode was hilarious. Like the "Classification" in this review form, this is exactly why I watch the series. Zack gets in sticky situations and then it gets the worse of him. This is actually an episode that follows the plot of a previous episode. It was titled Save That Tiger. Or though I think. Anyways, this episode was just well written. I recommend it.