Saved by the Bell

Miss Bayside

Aired Saturday 11:00 AM Oct 27, 1990 on NBC

• Warning: Contains spoilers.

Screech usually gets in to sticky situations and help Zack do his dirty business, but he never seems to go to detention. Well, in this episode, Screech does another thing for Zack. One thing that will leave him happily crying at the end of the episode. I'm talking about being Ms. Bayside. Yes, Ms. Bayside is a male, and Screech will fill the position.

I found this episode hilarious, and very silly. That's why the classification for this review is that. The acting was great, and although this episode is downright silly, it can end up becoming a heart warming episode, that teaches you a lesson in the end of this episode. This lesson might be, males can be Ms. Bayside. Or some thing else.

Zack wants to win the Ms. Bayside competition, so he decides to enter Screech in to the competition. Jessie and Kelly, who were protesting against this exploiting women, decide to enter because they are convinced that people might vote for them just for the inner beauty. Jessie of course loses when she comes on the stage with a large coat, but she still tells the guys what she is wearing underneath. In reality, she probably is not wearing that underneath.

I recommend this episode, and I thought it was funny and silly. I love Screech. He's a cool dude.