Saved by the Bell

Model Students

Aired Saturday 11:00 AM Nov 10, 1990 on NBC

• Kelly goes to Paris.

Zack was really messed up in this episode, not a very good boyfriend I would say. Although it had a very developing plot. It was amazing. First with the school store, finally picking up from the episode "The Prom". Then the calenders, and then a modeling job in Paris, that is just unreal and It could come to a shock with Kelly. Finally more serious plots, and it shows that Zack & Kelly are still together. No signs of Jessi or Slater being together though unfortunately. Wait until Season 3, things get serious. In the end Kelly ends up going to Paris! I loved the ending. Great episode.
  • Warning: Contains spoilers.

What happens when the girls are models? Well, you get this episode of course! This episode was hilarious, although it didn't give a lot of room for character development. Well, I know the characters enough so that's not a big deal. These are one of those episodes where Zack's schemes backfires on him, except this scheme wasn't really big and it was later on in the episode. But, I still enjoyed this episode and found it to be.. heart warming I guess.

I recommend this episode, but I don't recommend it as a first impression episode. If you tune in and find it on TV, go right ahead and watch!