Saved by the Bell

Operation Zack

Aired Saturday 11:00 AM Sep 28, 1991 on NBC

• Zack breaks his leg and needs surgery but he's afraid the surgery will go wrong. lisa assures zack is in the safest hands as her mother who is a doctor is performing the operation.

Very average episode of SBTB it wasnt terrible but it wasnt very good either. the inccident when zack bumps into belding and breaks his leg is painful to watch. probably more painful than breaking your leg...maybe not but its so obviously fake you feel angry at the director for not making it look more realistic. just like in a lot of other episodes you can feel chemistry between zack and lisa. its always when they're alone you feel theres something going on between them. now I dont know if thats intentional or sparks were flying in real life. anyway the episode is about zack needing surgery and about being afraid of dying in the operating room. every episode deals with a dilemma most of us go through in our lives but I do see this a filler episode. Not that important to include in the season. it has its funny moments but its an episode you wont keep going back to.
WZME