Saved by the Bell

NBC (ended 1993)

wudaddy79

Saved by the Bell Fan Reviews (123)

• Not quite complete nor pefect!!!

One problematic character, Screech Powers, wants to be equal with the other original class characters, which is his goal, but the original was too difficult for him, even if this is considered entertaining. They only put the Screech role in original class, when that class is not considered difficult. Otherwise, if the original class is still difficult, then they should not accept him too soon. The original class had complete popularity, but Screech's popularity was incomplete in the original class.

It was a good idea for Screech to be accepted in the new class, besides the original class, because he was supposed to complete his popularity in the new class, and he did. But the since the new class was completely messed-up and was forced to stop airing reruns. Dustin Diamond, who played Screech, was officially banned and excluded from the original class reunion for no reason at all.

That's why I rated this show a 1 because of that reunion incident and I'm glad they no longer aired and reruned this original class ever again.

I prefer a Hang Time reunion instead.