Saved by the Bell

Screech's Birthday

Aired Saturday 11:00 AM Nov 14, 1992 on NBC

7.9
  • Cleverly Plotted.

Zack Morris is very clever. Once again, he devises a plan (that actually works.)

I enjoy seeing the cast younger, considering Jessie & Kelly are seen more frequently. The jokes were funny, like the one about Mr. Belding's sports car and how he planned to fit the split personalities in. The one about the compass for wen Lisa tells Screech to get lost is probably the most notable of the episode. It was quite unusual for Zack to plan a party in Belding's office. The plotline of everyone getting stuck in detention is hilarious, especially with Zack's immitation on the loudspeaker.

Well done plot, good jokes.
  • Supposed to be in Season 2.

This episode was supposed to be in Season 2, I cannot believe these episodes are so out of order, I do not get why some shows do hat when the episodes are all obver the place, and it just does not make sense. Well anyways I thought this episode was amazing! How Zack's friends thrwo the party in Belding's office, really nerve wracking and suspensing to find out if Belding is coming back or not to the office, Screech was a bit of a jerk in this episode, sending everyone to detention was so messed up and he even got a short party which was my favorite part by the way. Classic!