Saved by the Bell

Screech's Woman

Aired Saturday 11:00 AM Sep 16, 1989 on NBC

• Warning: Contains spoilers.

This episode was not a very great episode, but it was quite hilarious. The only dislike about this episode, and the major dislike is the time. It seemed very short. Zack dresses up as a girl too late in the episode, so that doesn't leave much room for much to do in the episode, but it was quite hilarious like I said before to see Zack dress up as a girl. He.. or what I should say "She" looked kind of cute. Screech must have good taste. So what am I talking about in this sort of paragraph? I'll explain it right now.

Zack feels sorry for Screech for not having a girlfriend, and Screech seems very depressed, so Zack dresses up as a girl and goes on a date with Screech with the name Bambi. Although, this date is quite short, it was kind of a nice idea to give a reason why the date was short. Screech dumps Bambi because one of her rules for dating (that's odd.. rules for dating a girl? If that were to happen to me, those better not be strict) was to have Screech leave Zack, but Screech likes Zack as a friend so much that he wouldn't trade him for the world, so he dumps Bambi and she cries.

This episode was very hilarious. Although, the plot summary I just gave is enough to make you not want to watch the episode, it is quite funny.