Saved by the Bell

The Bayside Triangle

Aired Saturday 11:00 AM Sep 26, 1992 on NBC

7.9
  • what ever happened to zach and lisa

7.9
    this episode was actually pretty good but what gets me is they set us up for this zach and lisa relationship and then we never hear of it again. why is that? that was a great storyline with so much potential when i first saw this and i saw zach kiss lisa i got all excited but then nothing. im so disappointed. but the fashion show was cool and i loved screech in this episode esp him challenging zach. and i have to say those zaqch and lisa kisses were hot. the other characters really had no role in this episode jesse4 couldnt sow kelly got stuck in a dress and slater modeled.
  • Okay I LOVED this episode because Zack and Liza finally got together ... but why didn't they keep it up?

Of the girls my favorite was Liza for some odd reason and so when she and Zack finally fell for each other i couldn't believe it. I loved this episode so much for it. And it wasn't very hard to have them fall for each other since they've been best friends since little. Also it wasn't like just throwing a random girl in the show for an episode and not seeing her again. Since Liza and Zack always hung out and sometimes even alone it wasn't strange to have them be alone together ... that is why when he kissed her it was wow !! I thought it was just another friend helping episode. I just wished they would have gone out for more than one episode.
  • Saved by the Bell expert 'Barb' has answers: http://en.allexperts.com/q/Saved-Bell-1389/Mark-Paul-Lark-screen.htm

Mark and Lark

http://bp0.blogger.com/_jPmgJDQfKhM/R8Mowv2tXvI/AAAAAAAABLY/FYmriZV7KVE/s1600-h/Lisa_Zack.jpg http://bp2.blogger.com/_jPmgJDQfKhM/R8MosP2tXuI/AAAAAAAABLQ/FupAgp9oKBM/s1600-h/Lisa_Zack2.jpg

Trivia - Saved by the Bell - Mark Gosselaar

Still keeps in touch with his "Saved by the Bell" (1989) co-star Mario López.

Lists "Running Zack", the episode where Zack explores and learns about his Native American heritage and forms a close bond with a local Indian, as his favorite episode of "Saved by the Bell" (1989).

Daughter, Ava Lorenn Gosselaar, born 7 May 2006 in Los Angeles, California.

Colored his hair blonde in every episode of "Saved by the Bell" (1989).

Was in a relationship with Saved By the Bell co-star Lark Voorhies for three years during production of the show. They were together from 1989-1992.

• Screech thinks Zack likes Lisa.

An fashion agent is coming.Lisa wants to impress her to be able to work as an fashion designer.The gang decided to use the max as an fashion show.Zack and the others volunteer to be part of the fashion show.After everyone left it was just Zack and Lisa.Screech catches them together.Which made him upset.When he was even planning to give Lisa,an special gift.He gets mad at Zack,for trying to steal his dreamgirl.The girl he crushes since elementary school middle school or something.He challenge Zack,to an fight.Altough Zack didn't really mean it.In the end he let it go.

Just to point out in the end Screech and Lisa never got together during the whole season.
WZME