Saved by the Bell

The Friendship Business

Aired Saturday 11:00 AM Nov 04, 1989 on NBC

7.8
  • Buddy bands! They work...

Although the plot seemed a bit rushed, Always seemed like a good plot, friends go against friends in this riveting episode. Anyways I love Slater's commercial. That was hilarious & hot. I also like how Zack always has something up his sleeve, and it was a great plan, this is very ccommon, friends break up based on a school project, they did this on Lizzie Mcguire aswell, thats what I mean when I say common, everyone also seemed older in this episode, someone jumped to Season 2, a very eccentric unusual plot, with a great perspective on what high school life is like.
  • a marketing assignment leads the gang to come together in a business and for friendships to be tested

ok well did that make any sense whatsoever lol..i never know anymore..i kind of left a little suspension there in case you havent seen it out there..so if you dont want to be spoiled dont read..well zack makes the business and drives kelly, slater, and jessie to start their own business..and then zack keeps going even w/ this heavy loss and drives screech and lisa away..so now its 5 against 1..but zack has a plan as always..and then they end up back together realizing their friendship is more important than the business really..lol..it was a really good and funny ep to me
  • Warning: Contains spoilers.

Out of character is a great classification for this episode mainly because Zack is left out from his friends later on in this episode. This episode of Saved By The Bell doesn't really have any issues with me because it was wonderful. There is nothing really wrong with this episode, which was why I gave this episode a 10/10. It may be that I've seen this episode before and decided not to re watch it on my big brother's DVD of Saved By The Bell Seasons 1 & 2, but oh well. I've seen this episode and remember it.

Zack and his friends start a business, but things get out of control when some of his friends leave the business to compete. Eventually, Zack is left alone and is forced to go out of business. He gets revenge by making Mr. Belding wear one of the popular items his friends are selling, which makes the item unpopular and have them forced to give the people a refund. What a stupid idea! Refunds. Well, they probably did that because the item seemed popular. Anyways, the friends let him back in after realizing that he was alone.

This episode is very great, and may be great as a first impression episode.
  • Great fun to watch!

Saved by the Bell was never meant to be groundbreaking television. However, there is always room for good old guilty pleasure TV. This episode, centered around a class project, is endearing. Mr. Tuttle, a recurring character, is lovable assigning groups of students seed money to start a business. The surfers create folding surfboards made of cardboard, the nerds design pocket protector protectors. Zack ans Screech daydream about becoming famous from their idea-friendship bracelets. In a clever spoof of lifestyles of the rich and famous, Screech encourages people to have "milkshake wishes and cheeseburger dreams. Classic SBTB cuteness and one of my all time faves.
WZME