Saved by the Bell

The Friendship Business

Aired Saturday 11:00 AM Nov 04, 1989 on NBC

7.8
  • Warning: Contains spoilers.

Out of character is a great classification for this episode mainly because Zack is left out from his friends later on in this episode. This episode of Saved By The Bell doesn't really have any issues with me because it was wonderful. There is nothing really wrong with this episode, which was why I gave this episode a 10/10. It may be that I've seen this episode before and decided not to re watch it on my big brother's DVD of Saved By The Bell Seasons 1 & 2, but oh well. I've seen this episode and remember it.

Zack and his friends start a business, but things get out of control when some of his friends leave the business to compete. Eventually, Zack is left alone and is forced to go out of business. He gets revenge by making Mr. Belding wear one of the popular items his friends are selling, which makes the item unpopular and have them forced to give the people a refund. What a stupid idea! Refunds. Well, they probably did that because the item seemed popular. Anyways, the friends let him back in after realizing that he was alone.

This episode is very great, and may be great as a first impression episode.