Saved by the Bell

The Gift

Aired Saturday 11:00 AM Sep 08, 1989 on NBC

• Interesting episode

This was a good episode!
  • Screech can see the future.

Well this episode was really creative although unreal, if you backtrack, this was all Slater's fault, because he took Zack's ham radio which was the whole reason Zack was doing his sign off, which is how Screech got struck by lightning. I know that was weird, but I just noticed, I like how Kelly is for once mean, and Zack really wants to be with her, I like how Lisa wont stop eating, that is hilarious, and Jessie freaks out about having a B, that is nuts. And of course Zack's plan backfires, Mr. Testeverde is awesome, I love when smoke is coming out Jessie's pencil, I was laughing so hard.
  • Hilarious And Clever. Warning: Contains Spoilers!

Oddly, I accidentally watched this episode on my DVD instead of the second episode, so I guess I'll be reviewing this. This episode was clever, and I give this a 10. It was hilarious, and was one of the episodes that started Zack and his hilarious and clever schemes. Introducing, The Gift. This is probably one of the first episodes of Screech being a major part in one of Zack's schemes.

Screech luckily gets hit by lightning. Yes, luckily, not unluckily, but luckily. After that, he starts to see the future and he helps Zack get an A. on the test by telling him what questions would be on the test. After Screech's lightning powers go haywire, he starts seeing other questions than the three original questions he told Zack, and things go al capoopie. Is that a word? What ever.

This episode has not many faults, and seemed to be very great in my opinion. This is the reason I gave this episode an A, or 10/10.